Hinman Dental Meeting in Atlanta

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Viraj

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Predents!
I was just wondering, if any of you are going to the Hinman Dental Meeting in Atlanta. I think it starts this Thursday and ends Sunday.

Members don't see this ad.

Who is talking or what is happening at the dental meeting?

Ill be there from Friday until Sunday. For those who dont know...it is one of the largest meetings in the US. Classes for dentists, hygienists, front office people, tours of area offices, the guys from the oklahoma city bombing forensics dentistry team will be there, even dental wives have classes available. Everything from lecture on pathology to head dissections. It is quite a big deal. Ive been there every year for the last three years; it is always fun. In addition, there's some 50-75,000 square feet of space for product exhibition. Free everything (candy, etc.-anything to hurt your teeth)!! If you arent signed up this year and live anywhere near it, you should go next year. There's a whole site on it somewhere on the net...use a search engine.

Members don't see this ad :)
It is <a href="http://www.hinman.org" target="_blank">www.hinman.org</a>
I am going there, and have been there one time before. It is really funny that people say, it is going to be the most scariest place on the earth, as you see 1000's of dentist at one place. Well the meeting is really wonderful, I am taking a few classes, like office management, new technologies in the dental field, and some other.

Never heard of it, but I'm going to the Arizona Dental Association convention tomorrow with my dentists and one of my professor from school for some seminars and to visit some booths! It will be my first dental convention. :clap: