Hispanics...WhErE aRe YoU??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

4815162342LoSt

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Following similar threads...I was wondering where all my fellow Hispanics/Latinos are at? Where have you interviewed, been accepted, and where are you going? It's good to know where we're all at in this crazy process. ;)

(I've interviewed at NYU, Columbia, AZ, Boston...and have UCLA, Loma Linda, UNLV, Michigan, and Washington coming up.

Been accepted to NYU and Boston, alternate listed at Columbia.) Still have NO idea where I'm going.

Members don't see this ad.

Goin' to UCSF, baby!

Members don't see this ad :)
my mom is from spain...holleR! :laugh:

Well, Im actually applying in 2008....so technically I don't know if I count!

I will be applying to UCLA, UCSF, LSU, Univ of Tenn, Univ of Mississippi, possibly ASDOH. Hopefully I will get a couple of interviews,with UCLA and LSU being my higher choices!:scared:

Dominican Republic babyyy

100% Cuban. I'll be attending Penn!!
:)

100% Peruvian ....... going to UMich

For a moment there I said, "hey I know someome who is Peruvian and going to Michigan." Nevermind, it's you. lol

half colombiana....going to UNLV :D

...For a moment there I said, "hey I know someome who is Peruvian and going to Michigan." Nevermind, it's you. lol

Hey I said the same thing! So thats the name she uses!!

100% Nicaragua, attending BU.

100% peruvian going to UNMC!! :D

Members don't see this ad :)
100% Colombiana!

Accepted at NYU, Columbia (how ironic), LLU
But wanting to go to UCLA... have my interview next week :D ! wish me luck!!

100% Colombiana!

Lol, so this is the name you use!

Un saludo de aqui en Miami, y de mi amiga Lina!

100% Colombiana!

Did you have your interview for Columbia on January 5th? I think you may have been sitting next to me. Congrats on your acceptance and good luck at UCLA!!

Did you have your interview for Columbia on January 5th? I think you may have been sitting next to me. Congrats on your acceptance and good luck at UCLA!!

Yea that is her!

100% Colombiana!

I am 100% Colombian
Accepted to UF, UoP and NYU
Going to UoP:D

Good luck at UCLA!

100% Colombiana!

Hey...when is your UCLA interview? Mine is on the 14th.
(Where are you from by the way?)

Yeah its me!
Hey collegeboy told me about your scholarship at Penn! you go girl!! Wish you the best of luck!!:)

Puerto Rican and going to Michigan. ;oD

I'm a mut of mixed Hispanic descent.
Going to Pacific! :D

From where in Colombia are you from?

Born in Medellin - raised back-n-forth between Medellin and Miami.
Graduated HS in Medellin and went to college in Miami :D Now I am working and living in California

When did you move to the states?

nice......mom's side is from medellin. been there about 4 times and LOVE IT. where in cali are you from? i'm from the bay area.

nice......mom's side is from medellin. been there about 4 times and LOVE IT. where in cali are you from? i'm from the bay area.

I moved to the Bay Area like 2 years ago... lived in Berkeley for a year and now I am in Walnut Creek. :D I love the Bay Area~

how weird!!!! live right next door to the dub c!!! maybe i'll see you at crogans. hahaha

I :love: a las Rolas, Caleñas, and Paisas!

They are all hot!:thumbup: :thumbup:

We are really a minority! I thought there going to be way more hispanics!! I guess this is good..

Born in Medellin - raised back-n-forth between Medellin and Miami.
Graduated HS in Medellin and went to college in Miami :D Now I am working and living in California

When did you move to the states?

I moved once I graduated from HS in bogota. I moved to FL, did my first 2 years of college there and transfered to UCLA.

thats soo funny because do you remember that myspace picture I had that you were like "hook it up with te 3rd girl from the right." Well.......... shes Paisa!!!

Oh my!

I'm actually changing from BU to Columbia University, I got accepted yesterday!

I moved once I graduated from HS in bogota. I moved to FL, did my first 2 years of college there and transfered to UCLA.

Cool! Did you go to Miami Dade by any chance? :rolleyes:

EHTOY AQUI BABYYYYYYYYYY
AND IYAM GOIN TO PUERTO RICOOOOOOOOOOoOoOoOoO

They are all in southern NM.

They are all in southern NM.

You know...myself and I'm sure the majority of the people on this thread really don't appreciate this kind of ignorance. Good thing you are an "anti-dentite" because the dental field really doesn't need this kind of racism and stupidity. I know it's really easy to cower behind your user name and post your true feelings, but I think you're a little out of your league on this website. I think it would be in your own interest to stop leaving these posts (and stop leaving all those idiotic movie quote posts too). Keep your lonely Blockbuster Saturday nights to yourelf.

I really dont have an idea what racism is. I have been pulling the race card my whole and have lost sight of its true meaning. I am also very sad that I dont know any movie quotes and cant relax with my soon to be fellow doctors. And I still wet the bed (did I type that out loud?)

I wouldnt expect that kind of honesty from you, but appreciate it nevertheless.:thumbup:

Because you need to be reminded.

Racism is commonly defined as a belief or doctrine where inherent biological differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, with a corollary that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others. Wikipediadotcom

I wouldnt expect that kind of honesty from you, but appreciate it nevertheless.:thumbup:

You're an idiot...that's all I can really say. I feel really sorry that you lower yourself this way...and now you're making up fake quotes. Classy. I'm done with you...you're not worth my time.

You're an idiot...that's all I can really say. I feel really sorry that you lower yourself this way...and now you're making up fake quotes. Classy. I'm done with you...you're not worth my time.

Someone call a wambulance, we got a gusher.