4815162342LoSt

10+ Year Member
Jan 30, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Following similar threads...I was wondering where all my fellow Hispanics/Latinos are at? Where have you interviewed, been accepted, and where are you going? It's good to know where we're all at in this crazy process. ;)

(I've interviewed at NYU, Columbia, AZ, Boston...and have UCLA, Loma Linda, UNLV, Michigan, and Washington coming up.

Been accepted to NYU and Boston, alternate listed at Columbia.) Still have NO idea where I'm going.

About the Ads

toothy2112

10+ Year Member
Dec 16, 2006
Louisiana
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Well, Im actually applying in 2008....so technically I don't know if I count!

I will be applying to UCLA, UCSF, LSU, Univ of Tenn, Univ of Mississippi, possibly ASDOH. Hopefully I will get a couple of interviews,with UCLA and LSU being my higher choices!:scared:

collegeboy30000

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 25, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
...For a moment there I said, "hey I know someome who is Peruvian and going to Michigan." Nevermind, it's you. lol

Hey I said the same thing! So thats the name she uses!!

100% Nicaragua, attending BU.

About the Ads

blackqueen02

10+ Year Member
Jan 10, 2007
Los Angeles
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
100% Colombiana!

Accepted at NYU, Columbia (how ironic), LLU
But wanting to go to UCLA... have my interview next week :D ! wish me luck!!

collegeboy30000

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 25, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
100% Colombiana!

Lol, so this is the name you use!

Un saludo de aqui en Miami, y de mi amiga Lina!

KMdent

10+ Year Member
Dec 9, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
100% Colombiana!

Did you have your interview for Columbia on January 5th? I think you may have been sitting next to me. Congrats on your acceptance and good luck at UCLA!!

About the Ads

blackqueen02

10+ Year Member
Jan 10, 2007
Los Angeles
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Did you have your interview for Columbia on January 5th? I think you may have been sitting next to me. Congrats on your acceptance and good luck at UCLA!!
Yeah its me!
Hey collegeboy told me about your scholarship at Penn! you go girl!! Wish you the best of luck!!:)

catytweety

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 28, 2006
California
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
From where in Colombia are you from?

Born in Medellin - raised back-n-forth between Medellin and Miami.
Graduated HS in Medellin and went to college in Miami :D Now I am working and living in California

When did you move to the states?

dentist2b7007

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 5, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
nice......mom's side is from medellin. been there about 4 times and LOVE IT. where in cali are you from? i'm from the bay area.

About the Ads

catytweety

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 28, 2006
California
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
nice......mom's side is from medellin. been there about 4 times and LOVE IT. where in cali are you from? i'm from the bay area.

I moved to the Bay Area like 2 years ago... lived in Berkeley for a year and now I am in Walnut Creek. :D I love the Bay Area~

dentist2b7007

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 5, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
how weird!!!! live right next door to the dub c!!! maybe i'll see you at crogans. hahaha

blackqueen02

10+ Year Member
Jan 10, 2007
Los Angeles
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Born in Medellin - raised back-n-forth between Medellin and Miami.
Graduated HS in Medellin and went to college in Miami :D Now I am working and living in California

When did you move to the states?

I moved once I graduated from HS in bogota. I moved to FL, did my first 2 years of college there and transfered to UCLA.

collegeboy30000

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 25, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
thats soo funny because do you remember that myspace picture I had that you were like "hook it up with te 3rd girl from the right." Well.......... shes Paisa!!!

Oh my!

I'm actually changing from BU to Columbia University, I got accepted yesterday!

4815162342LoSt

10+ Year Member
Jan 30, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
They are all in southern NM.

You know...myself and I'm sure the majority of the people on this thread really don't appreciate this kind of ignorance. Good thing you are an "anti-dentite" because the dental field really doesn't need this kind of racism and stupidity. I know it's really easy to cower behind your user name and post your true feelings, but I think you're a little out of your league on this website. I think it would be in your own interest to stop leaving these posts (and stop leaving all those idiotic movie quote posts too). Keep your lonely Blockbuster Saturday nights to yourelf.

kappa505

eres tu que mi odio
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 24, 2005
Sea of Ecstacy
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
I really dont have an idea what racism is. I have been pulling the race card my whole and have lost sight of its true meaning. I am also very sad that I dont know any movie quotes and cant relax with my soon to be fellow doctors. And I still wet the bed (did I type that out loud?)

I wouldnt expect that kind of honesty from you, but appreciate it nevertheless.:thumbup:

kappa505

eres tu que mi odio
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 24, 2005
Sea of Ecstacy
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
Because you need to be reminded.

Racism is commonly defined as a belief or doctrine where inherent biological differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, with a corollary that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others. Wikipediadotcom

4815162342LoSt

10+ Year Member
Jan 30, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I wouldnt expect that kind of honesty from you, but appreciate it nevertheless.:thumbup:

You're an idiot...that's all I can really say. I feel really sorry that you lower yourself this way...and now you're making up fake quotes. Classy. I'm done with you...you're not worth my time.

kappa505

eres tu que mi odio
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 24, 2005
Sea of Ecstacy
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
You're an idiot...that's all I can really say. I feel really sorry that you lower yourself this way...and now you're making up fake quotes. Classy. I'm done with you...you're not worth my time.

Someone call a wambulance, we got a gusher.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.