History of the WWorld

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Elect Dyachei.

I've got some stuff to do, but will check in every once in a while today. :)

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
<b>Elect LIS<\b>

So glad the almighty GOD was feeling generous enough to let me play!

Or maybe it was the almighty PERCOCET. Either way, I'll take it!

This no editing thing is making me look like a fool.

<B>Elect LIS<\B>

Oh for crying out loud.

**********ELECT LIS**********

vote tally:
DVMDream 6 (wildcatj, kakurubird, orca2011, lissarae, samoa, wildlifestudnet)
LIS 5 (emiloo, DVMdream, kaydubs, cuitl, sooprnova)
Dyachei 4 (devyn, nstarz, LIS,petpony)
Lissarae 2 (dyachei, nyanko)
AlaskanDream 2 (WTF, sheepoo)
Balrog 1 (Nutmeg)

19 real votes in. 7 left to be cast.

Last edited:
vote tally:
AlaskanDream 1 (WTF)
Balrog 1 (Nutmeg)

18 real votes in. 8 left to be cast.

I also voted for Alaskandream

vote tally:
AlaskanDream 1 (WTF)
Balrog 1 (Nutmeg)

18 real votes in. 8 left to be cast.
BALROG GONNA PASS!!! :mad:

Members don't see this ad :)
vote tally:
Lissarae 3 (dyachei, nyanko,ftb)
Balrog 1 (Nutmeg)

20 real votes in. 6 left to be cast.

Well I guess it's to late to throw my name out there.

Elect LIS

vote tally:
LIS 6 (emiloo, DVMdream, kaydubs, cuitl, sooprnova, bbeventer)
Balrog 1 (Nutmeg)

21 real votes in. 5 left to be cast. Still too close to call according to SOVNet.

SOVNet has this exclusive interview with Balrog:
SOVNet: Who do you think will win this vote:
Balrog:
fovXHhAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

There you have it folks. You can't get this kind of reporting at LoungeNet!

If we get a few more votes we can close this out....

Also, start sending me those PMs. Contingencies are fine. Would love to end night if I can survive a few more hours.

Oh, and a couple of you loungers questioned me about "similarities" with a certain lounge game. I promise you that any similarity is purely coincidental as I designed this game before JDH started his. If you try to draw any conclusions based on that, you are just gonna waste your time, unless there is some standard moderator way of thinking.

Of course, I am influenced by all those who precede me, and I build on their work, but I have been inspired by my interactions with people as much as previous games.

So that is my strategy speech.

I am pretty sure shortnsweet is going to co-mod with me.
Please send her a copy of PMs on all use of items. She will keep track of that.
Also please let her know if you have an item tonight even if it cannot be used.

Thanks the MOD.

Elect Samoa cause thats an island, a cookie, and a person I know very well.

Also, is it bad to ask to be voted in? I'd like votes. haha. I promise I'm actually pretty decent at finding wolves. Historically speaking. I just need the ability to communicate to try to catch wolves up in a lie.

Plus I'm like 40% less annoying this game since I'm clearly not immortal with Nutmeg around.

Elect Samoa cause thats an island, a cookie, and a person I know very well.

Also, is it bad to ask to be voted in? I'd like votes. haha. I promise I'm actually pretty decent at finding wolves. Historically speaking. I just need the ability to communicate to try to catch wolves up in a lie.

Plus I'm like 40% less annoying this game since I'm clearly not immortal with Nutmeg around.
Ha, you're lucky I don't kill you as an act of god, for getting me lynched for being a harmless wererat. I never hurt a fly. Hell, I silenced the most annoying player in WW history (hemato).

vote tally:
Samoa 1 (docE)
Balrog 1 (Nutmeg)

22 real votes in. 4 left to be cast. Still too close to call according to SOVNet.
I have 2 contingency votes in hand.

Ha, you're lucky I don;t kill you as an act of god, for getting me lynched for being a harmless wererat. I never hurt a fly. Hell, I silenced the most annoying player in WW history (hemato).

I sort of love that i discovered you were a wolf entirely by blaming other players powers on you. haha. Turns out Holy Franz was the assclown who kept banishing everyone. But I just had a feeling and lucked out the right way, even if the evidence was technically wrong.

I told LissaRae I was silencing you, and I told because I honestly thought it would help keep you alive longer, and I meant it. :laugh:

That's hysterical. hahah. I'm gonna have to restrain myself a bit this game to sort of make up for last game. And because not all the pre-vets know me, so someone who posts 732 times a day might seem odd to them.

Love it.

That's hysterical. hahah. I'm gonna have to restrain myself a bit this game to sort of make up for last game. And because not all the pre-vets know me, so someone who posts 732 times a day might seem odd to them.

Love it.

I still don't get why everyone was annoyed with you. I was just happy someone was getting the information to find wolves. I can ignore the rest of the blabber fairly easily (I grew up with 3 sisters, I am good at ignoring non-important pieces of information).:smuggrin:

I dont get it either, but I think its because I basically ticked off the wolves and dared them to do anything about it (as the other game is still going i cant go into the why of it). And then took all the fun out of the first few rounds by having wolves identified, which i did in older games too and got people grump that a newbie (at the time of my first few games) was given seer info.

Also D4L always wants to lynch me hahaha. So we went at each other after my silencing.

vote tally:
Samoa 1 (docE)
Balrog 1 (Nutmeg)

22 real votes in. 4 left to be cast. Still too close to call according to SOVNet.
I have 2 contingency votes in hand.
Will the contingency votes be made public before the vote is over?

I dont get it either, but I think its because I basically ticked off the wolves and dared them to do anything about it (as the other game is still going i cant go into the why of it). And then took all the fun out of the first few rounds by having wolves identified, which i did in older games too and got people grump that a newbie (at the time of my first few games) was given seer info.

Also D4L always wants to lynch me hahaha. So we went at each other after my silencing.

True, knowing who all the wolves are and outing them in the thread tends to tick them off.

I.E: LIS, shortnsweet and LMMS attacking me 3 nights in a row because I wouldn't shut up...:rolleyes:

Seriously, y'all have some fort of antagonistic WW bromance.

I prefer long thread contributions myself. I admit, I do get frustrated with the groups and PMing. I suppose it is useful from a seering standpoint (clear those you can communicate with) but it annoys the heck out of me to get endless "so what do you think? so what do you think??" pms....

Seriously, y'all have some fort of antagonistic WW bromance.

I prefer long thread contributions myself. I admit, I do get frustrated with the groups and PMing. I suppose it is useful from a seering standpoint (clear those you can communicate with) but it annoys the heck out of me to get endless "so what do you think? so what do you think??" pms....
Check your inbox. I have just abused my role as MOD.

No editing rule: Allows users to realize just how much they miss type.

Me either, but your normally seem to post frequently.

My last one was pretty quiet. And the first one. I didn't wanna make it too obvious there that I was a secret player. Hahaha that was still my favorite role!