WWedding at the End of the WWorld: Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
If that's the reason, we're talking the difference between a one vote wagon versus a three vote wagon. Which would not have looked like a realistic counter to please and possibly bought sloth time until at least D3.

Which may have been exactly what barks what going for. The barks-zenge-cray votes werent immediately consecutive but they were all fairly close to deadline, so a wolf barks looking to lay a bus vote may have seen that as completely safe, as sloth wasnt in any kind of danger to go down then OR the next day, even thought she was picking up sketch. Then it ended up at 3 which is much closer than they wanted/expected and resulted in the quicker sloth yeet.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I am willing to go on the

###yeet barks###

Wagon for now. Going through Sloth's old posts to look at who she was looking at (and not) made me feel better about Cubs and Cray at the very least.

idk I don't think I'll get any less confused if debating this for 24+ has done nothing for my comprehension. I'll just have to assume shorty knows what she's doing even if I can't vote there myself.

• Care
Members don't see this ad :)
I will go back and reread in a bit but was there talk about a blocker taking action tonight? (Was may have misread that and I just need to wrap work up)

Day 4 Bittersweet Memories Vote Tally

genny ()
cubs ()
Mel (2) - genny, barks
Barky (4) - shorty, cubs, Mel, Bread

6/8 votes
Leading: @Barkley13
Missing: @Crayola227 @Animal Midwife
Deadline: 10pm EST/9pm CST/8pm MST/7pm fantasyland TODAY (~3 hours)

16223192.gif

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
I will go back and reread in a bit but was there talk about a blocker taking action tonight? (Was may have misread that and I just need to wrap work up)
There was talk about them revealing. They should have a clear or two (if village) so I don't understand why they haven't said anything.

Dang, was hoping to get rid of everyone one by one to see who was left (i was thinking it might be more village)
Yeah, I usually rely on things other than promises with genny because I can't remember if those are AI or not.

Members don't see this ad :)
I think I need to go home soon... totally just threw some disposable filters into my wash bucket full of soapy water

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
I’m not sure there is a blocker tbh. Cyndia’s message didn’t sound like blocking and no one else has claimed to get the same message

I’m not sure there is a blocker tbh. Cyndia’s message didn’t sound like blocking and no one else has claimed to get the same message
Well, whoever targeted her with whatever should say something today because they sure didn't clarify any confusion last cycle.

If there's only a single scum left, I don't really know what you're expecting to happen if the vote is closer tbh
I considered this. But if Mel or Barks are scum, one might want to see how they act if they think they are on the chopping block and the opportunity arises to make a case to push the other's yeet.

Wolves up for yeet act differently when they think there is hope of wiggling out of a yeet vs when it's a landslide.

And, if by some chance both are village, the real scum has to make choices how they want to act regarding these two players and that can be illuminating as well.

I do have my phone and I am watching alerts, but haven't been able to keep up with thread. Was hoping to catch up today before deadline but life be cray rn.
If I pull out what I consider the most important part of my Barky ISO and quote it for you, would you be willing to read that at least?

I hope the KS tree has a cow and wheat on it

My tree fell over when if first put it up too! I definitely pushed the 9ft ceiling limit and my stand was like 8 years old. It was a disaster. But I fixed it!
Those are not my trees, those are state trees at the National Christmas Tree in DC. Tennessee has a big Dolly Parton ornament near the top.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Day 4 Bittersweet Memories Vote Tally

genny ()
cubs ()
Mel (3) - genny, barks, Cray
Barky (4) - shorty, cubs, Mel, Bread

7/8 votes
Leading: @Barkley13
Missing: @Animal Midwife
Deadline: 10pm EST/9pm CST/8pm MST/7pm fantasyland TODAY (20 MINUTES)

16223192.gif
genny is on Barks.