HIV medicine fellowships

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

diphenyl

Dancing doctor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a list or site I can find for official or non acgme HIV medicine fellowships?

Members don't see this ad.

Usually people just do an ID fellowship @somewhere that has a large/prominent AIDS/HIV clinic, don't they?

Does anyone know of a list or site I can find for official or non acgme HIV medicine fellowships?

Dont know for sure as I am in a cardiology fellowship, but you may want to consider writing to programs with prominent HIV programs- UCSF (San Francisco General), U Dub, Duke, UAB to name a few

Members don't see this ad :)
Columbia used to have one but lost it's funding for it. I don't know of any other off hand.

Last edited:
We have one at UW. It is not a fellowship by a Residency learning pathway that leads to an American Academy of HIV Medicine certification (i.e. HIV primary care). See the link below, it is a tiny.cc link to our HIV pathway summary. The track at UW is competitive and you need to have a track record of interest in HIV medicine and plans to pursue a career in HIV care.

tiny.cc/uwhiv

Can answer questions, but don't PM me as I almost never check it.