Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, guys. I was just reading on some of the posts here in this forum and was interested in learning more about practicing medicin in HK. It appears many there are many of us here who are US docs want to go back to HK to practice medicine. So, what are some of the benefits of going back other than it is HK. What is the salary say for an internist? What is the growth potential of the medical field in HK? Why is it worth to repeat taking license exams, going through med school again, and residency again to go back? It is certainly not a easy task to become a practicing physician in HK, but I just want to know what are some good and bad in terms of practicing medicine in US vs HK? In another words, "what's in it for me?" to go through all the hassles? More respect? Less legal problems? More Money? I am sure the work load is probably more so in HK than US. Your comments are welcome! 🙂