HKU MBBS CUHK MBChB

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hkmedicine

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, Has anyone received HKU MBBS/CUHK MBChB fast-track admission interview invitation?

Members don't see this ad.

Hello, Has anyone received HKU MBBS/CUHK MBChB fast-track admission interview invitation?

I've just received an invitation (11 Dec) for HKU, scheduled next Monday 17 Dec.
How do they expect us to fly to Hong Kong in such short notice?!

I've just received an invitation (11 Dec) for HKU, scheduled next Monday 17 Dec.
How do they expect us to fly to Hong Kong in such short notice?!

Hi, congratz on your interview offer, may i ask if you are a high school applicant, or degree holder applicant?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, congratz on your interview offer, may i ask if you are a high school applicant, or degree holder applicant?

Degree holder. you?
I still don't get it. they know people live on the other side of the world right? (tho i live in the land down under) :confused:

Degree holder. you?
I still don't get it. they know people live on the other side of the world right? (tho i live in the land down under) :confused:

degree holder. i've heard nth from the faculty... >.<"

degree holder. i've heard nth from the faculty... >.<"

Don't worry, i'm sure u'll hear from them soon :) If not you still have the main round interviews.
I'm yet to hear from CUHK though.

Hey 5328, Do u live in Australia? me too! I just attended the MBBS fast track interview as well

Why do different schools have to name their degrees different? Why can't they just all call their degree MD? Eliminate the postgraduate MD, the PhD is just a year more of research.

Hey 5328, Do u live in Australia? me too! I just attended the MBBS fast track interview as well

Yes! where about? I'm in Melbourne :p
Have u heard from them yet?