hmm.. Trying to find a place where i can discuss respiratory care.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Adx

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Again not sure where to go for this but i am a student about to start up again to learn more about respiratory care and was hoping that there would be a place that i can talk to fellow students that are going for respiratory care and also maybe doctors to see how respiratory works in the hospital. If this is in the wrong forum feel free to move it or point me in the right direction.

Members don't see this ad.

Again not sure where to go for this but i am a student about to start up again to learn more about respiratory care and was hoping that there would be a place that i can talk to fellow students that are going for respiratory care and also maybe doctors to see how respiratory works in the hospital. If this is in the wrong forum feel free to move it or point me in the right direction.

maybe the pulmonology subspecialty forum or maybe with some RT forum.

If you go towards the bottom of the main forum (under the resident forums) you will find a heading of "Health Care Transitions". Under that heading there is a forum called "Clinicians [RN/NP/PA]". That would be the closest thing to an RT forum. There is a little bit of discussion there already about RTs. Feel free to PM me if you want, I also know that there are two other RTs that wouldn't mind helping you out: RAMPA and poresofkohn.

Good luck to you!

-RT2MD