hmo's, ppo's, etc,.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

fishtolive

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
anybody have a good site about the in's and out's of hmo's ppo's and third party providers...i've been starting my interview practice so i wanna brush up! thnx
 
I know this is an old thread-but it is the only one I found with info on third party providers. I have an interview coming up for a premed committee letter and wanted to brush up on insurance issues. I thought I would add another website that was helpful so that my fellow applicants this year can bookmark it to review for upcoming interviews. Here it is:

http://www.ncpa.org/pi/health/hedex5.html