1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Hold category after interview

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by The Ween, Oct 17, 1999.

1. The Ween

The Ween Junior Member
    10+ Year Member

I interviewed at Case Western Reserve mid-September, and I just received a letter saying my application is on hold possibly until April 1. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I can do during this down time to make myself stand out to the adcom, i.e. write periodic letters expressing interest, etc.? Case is my first choice, so I want to make sure I do all I can to avoid rejection.

Thanks in advance for any help!!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. turtleboard

turtleboard SDN Advisor
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Cheer up!

There's a ton of time between now and April. I think the best thing for you to do is to do well this semester, and send your grades over to Case with an update letter expressing your continued interest in CWRU. Also be sure to mention anything significant you might have done (i.e., publish an article, etc.).

Tim of New York City.

4. Shawn

Shawn New Member