I have a question... So I have a few acceptances at schools that I know I will not attend. However, after already investing a bunch of money into the school, I feel that I shouldn't withdraw my application until I have a financial aid package for the following reason: 1) If the school offers me a good scholarship, I can use that as a barginning chip for other schools (i.e. X school gave me this much money, but I really want to attend your school. Can you match that scholarship?) I have no financial support from my parents and money is extremely tight, so I really want to keep my options open for financial reasons. I will definitely withdraw my application before May 15th, but I'm hoping I will get these financial aid offers before May 15th. Any thoughts? P.S. I am not trying to be EVIL by holding more than one acceptance.