Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Holy Cow..Look at this stock
Started by Epic
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
So you've become a day trader...
Why can't you get it? What you put your buy price at?
So you've become a day trader...
Why can't you get it? What you put your buy price at?
1.75
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dangerous stuff. That can get addicting!
Dangerous stuff. That can get addicting!
Nah.... I'm limited to amount of play money in the account....
Nah.... I'm limited to amount of play money in the account....
Here's my play money...bought it at $4.42
http://finance.google.com/finance?q=nvda&hl=en
You must've bought it in 2004..
Yup. I sold some last August though. Everything else I've bought since then is just hanging tight. I don't check it often though...last time I looked was when you brought up the LMWH pharma company.
Yeah, a PR statement titled: "IDM Pharma Announces Phase 3 Mifamurtide (L-MTP-PE) Study Demonstrating Improved Survival Published In The Journal Of Clinical Oncology" definitely may have helped.
I hope you put a quick trailing stop on that, or already had your sell order placed. This definitely isn't a long term hold.
I hope you put a quick trailing stop on that, or already had your sell order placed. This definitely isn't a long term hold.
Yeah, a PR statement titled: "IDM Pharma Announces Phase 3 Mifamurtide (L-MTP-PE) Study Demonstrating Improved Survival Published In The Journal Of Clinical Oncology" definitely may have helped.
I hope you put a quick trailing stop on that, or already had your sell order placed. This definitely isn't a long term hold.
Sold half.
Yeah, a PR statement titled: "IDM Pharma Announces Phase 3 Mifamurtide (L-MTP-PE) Study Demonstrating Improved Survival Published In The Journal Of Clinical Oncology" definitely may have helped.
I hope you put a quick trailing stop on that, or already had your sell order placed. This definitely isn't a long term hold.
I predict it'll fall tomorrow after all the hype is done.. then I'll get back in. But what happens when EUDA approves it? Then US FDA approves it? We're likely to see 2 nice runs...
Dude...you have to much time on your hands. You should be out enjoying the good weather....
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dude...you have to much time on your hands. You should be out enjoying the good weather....
Good weather my ***...did you not see the thunderstorm that passed through?
Ok...I'm enjoying this 70's and 80's...
Did not notice...to busy working all the time...
Did not notice...to busy working all the time...
Oh..wind gust up to 30+ miles... I was out making sure my furnitures didn't blow away.. it's pleasant now.
Sold half.
Not bad day trader!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 3K
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 3K