HOLY FU#*ING SH%$!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Barton

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I JUST GOT INTO MEDICAL SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just accepted at MCW for the class of 2006!!! Screw all those rejection letters, I'M IN!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
LOL, love those spontaneous reactions. I'd be going ape^%$#, too. :)

CONGRATULATIONS, Barton!! Must feel great to be *done* with this leg of your journey!!

Faith

Congratulations!!! That's awesome. :)

Congrats, Barton!!! You should be so proud of yourself!

Way to go!!! :D

man, that's awsome. finally: all of the hard work has paid off. you will be a swell doctor, i'm sure! congradulations :D :D

Barton,

Congrats are in definite order...BTW, are you still waiting for other schools or have you decided to attend MCW? Well, if you do end up at MCW, I will definitely see you there.

-Sauce
MCW Class of 2006 :D

Hey, I love good news right now! Congratulations, Barton! :D :D :D

Congratulations! Go out & celebrate now!

Holly #R*$#&$# congrats to you 134$74121> LOL

Thanks to all for your hearty congrats. This one goes out to all those who said a kid with a crappy GPA could never make it in this world. I will almost 100% be attending MCW. As I interviewed, it moved into my top 2 schools, and as my other top 2 choice has placed my app on indefinite "hold", they can eat a fat____. All y'all with low GPAs, keep hope alive. :D :D :D

Members don't see this ad :)
WOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

That is SUCH awesome mews. I am SOOO happy for you!

Awesome. Congratulations

Congratulations, Barton!

I sure wish my day would come.

:)

Awesome job Bart! That's a heck of a med school! Does this mean your turning down your spot at KCOM?! ;)

CONGRATS, a year from now I hope to be saying the same!!!! Way to persevere in spite of all those who said it couldn't happen. :p :eek: :p :eek:

atlas,
I will be giving up my spot at Kirksville, but not until I completely verify that this whole acceptance thing isn't a mistake. I'll probably withdraw there next week to open up my spot to others.

Barton,
Congraduations! You do a good job!
I hope I can have this good thing happened to me in the future.
By the way, could you talk about volunteer things based on your experience?

Way to go Barton! Congratulations!

Hey Congrats Barton!!!
Looking forward to seeing you there.
Hey how about all MCW 06's keep in touch ???

Barton, First of all, congrats on your acceptance. Secondly, what was GPA, MCAT scores, Volunteer Experiences, and etc.

Way to go- Congrats!! Toss back a cool beverage for me. :D :D :D

Hip hip hooray for Barton!! :)

my stats, etc. are on the thread about accepted people's stats. Thanks for everything.

Super. Congratulations Barton, keep up the good work.