Home Health New Grad

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jimmydicks101

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone! Starting Home Health as a new grad. Any good resources/books that address the home health setting specifically you'd recommend? Documenting, treating, etc. Thanks! Would love and appreciate anything!
 
The best resources are the folks in your company or hospital system that have been doing HH for some time. Have lunch with them and pick their brains. They know all the shortcuts and will give you very valuable advice.
 
Yeah I shadowed with a home health therapist who happened to be a former professor and had 30 years experience. She worked with laser precision almost robotic. I've never seen anything like it. I have been wanting to do home health since then. I don't think a book or resource could have made such an impact and gave so much knowledge.
 
Hello everyone! Starting Home Health as a new grad. Any good resources/books that address the home health setting specifically you'd recommend? Documenting, treating, etc. Thanks! Would love and appreciate anything!

Subscribe to Medbridge and start getting CEU's the day you start working. There's plenty of webinars about home health.