Honors / Awards

Started by rosemma
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rosemma

MSU CVM c/o 2012
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What should I include in Honors / Awards? Should I include an elected position such as Captain of a sports team or President of a club? Also, should I include team awards such as state championships? So far I included the elected positions in the descriptions of my extracurriculars and the team awards in my awards section. Let me know what you think. Thanks!
 
I would include team awards in the awards sections and elected positions as part of the extracurricular club section. That's what I did last year.
 
Should I include an elected position such as Captain of a sports team or President of a club? Also, should I include team awards such as state championships?
I listed each activity only once, so kind of did something like:

XYZ Soccer team: 2000-present
- Elected captain 2003-2005
- State Champions 2001, 2006