Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
this happenedOne of my co-residents slept with around 35% of the nurses in the entire hospital, if the rumors are any indication. He didn’t deny it, either.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
this happenedOne of my co-residents slept with around 35% of the nurses in the entire hospital, if the rumors are any indication. He didn’t deny it, either.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
this happened
this happened
Every once in a while you get super good looking residents who sleep with a couple or (rarely) few nurses. But lol @ 1/3 of the nursing staff. You could be a perfect 10/10 and that still wouldn't happen.I can see it. Some of the residents are insanely popular among the nursing staff.
To some degree I think a third might be a bit of an exaggeration.....If someone is able to sleep around that much I bet they are only going for the attractive <35 crowd...hopefully only those who are single but who knows....Every once in a while you get super good looking residents who sleep with a couple or (rarely) few nurses. But lol @ 1/3 of the nursing staff. You could be a perfect 10/10 and that still wouldn't happen.
To some degree I think a third might be a bit of an exaggeration.....If someone is able to sleep around that much I bet they are only going for the attractive <35 crowd...hopefully only those who are single but who knows....
so a third of those 🙄
Yeah but guys thaat good looking are quite uncommon so this kind of thing isn't exactly something you'd see a lot.To some degree I think a third might be a bit of an exaggeration.....If someone is able to sleep around that much I bet they are only going for the attractive <35 crowd...hopefully only those who are single but who knows....
Best advice I ever got from my time in the service industry...
You don't **** where you eat.
I learned a lot in a restaurant.
So is the assumption that you’re going to somehow do the other person dirty?
Because when I date someone I don’t plan on “****ing” on them...
So is the assumption that you’re going to somehow do the other person dirty?
Because when I date someone I don’t plan on “****ing” on them...
Dont call me
in the casual sex world, 20% of the men get 80% of the women
Oh.
I think his being an Ortho resident definitely helped because his looks were average. It was definitely combo of attitude, confidence, and the fact that he would be making bank later. Nurses were all over him like white on rice.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Oh.
I think his being an Ortho resident definitely helped because his looks were average. It was definitely combo of attitude, confidence, and the fact that he would be making bank later. Nurses were all over him like white on rice.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
dunno. I think your perception of average might be skewed. he probs at least above average and not short
Why would my perception be skewed? I married an average looking guy. This guy was shorter than me and definitely average in looks, balding too. But he had attitude to spare.
A lot of guys dont understand that being a good looking guy without game/aggression doesnt land you that many girls. It lands you quality if you play your cards right, but you wont necessarily be a player. I know, cuz ive been told im attractive since middle school yet have only had a few women in my life. In fact, some of the girls who voluntarily told me i was attractive still didnt want me...... The ones i have had were considered good looking too, tho (at least in my opinion).
@OrthoTraumaMD whys it that a woman can say their spouse is average but if a man ever says that they didnt marry the most beautiful woman on the planet they get killed for it?
Lmao especially at a hospital. If you sleep with a nurse it's guaranteed that every other nurse on her floor will somehow suddenly know the details of every inch, bend and vein on your Johnson.Best advice I ever got from my time in the service industry...
You don't **** where you eat.
I learned a lot in a restaurant.
yeah never seen anything like this ever. women have options for casual dating, hot ones have much better ones than what you are describing.
whys it that a woman can say their spouse is average but if a man ever says that they didnt marry the most beautiful woman on the planet they get killed for it?
Lmao especially at a hospital. If you sleep with a nurse it's guaranteed that every other nurse on her floor will somehow suddenly know the details of every inch, bend and vein on your Johnson.
Im not talking hoes on tinder bro im talking about qualityThis dude was not good looking. Most good looking men are socialized better due to a lot of micro effects of preferential treatment. But the super good looking ones do not have to try at all. Go make a tinder with streotypical hollywood looks types photos, the usual 6'0 brown hair green eyes generic dude with a medium frame lightly muscled and plays like baseball. You will be shocked at how easy it is
For men, casual sex access relative to status is exponential. For women its linear with a rather benign slope. The "luckiest" men have such good looks that they have auto status. The rest try to get rich and powerful or learn to fake status via learning charm or game.
Women are sexual selectors of our species. So it all makes sense. Nothin fair or unfair to it
yeah never seen anything like this ever. women have options for casual dating, hot ones have much better ones than what you are describing.
power of 80 20 rule
Are you a virgin
Easy to find a good looking person to spend the rest of your life with, much harder to find a good personality. Casual dating and marriage are very different gamesyeah never seen anything like this ever. women have options for casual dating, hot ones have much better ones than what you are describing.
So how's the market for brown guys today ??? Anyone
Because looks aren't everything when it comes to dating/relationships. A guy could be super attractive but if he has a bad personality, there's no connection, etc., no amount of looks in the world will compensate for that.
Also keep in mind that your idea of a good looking guy isn't going to be the same as everyone else's idea of a good-looking guy. I've had friends date guys and/or hook up with guys that they thought were super attractive whereas, I didn't find them attractive at all. Again, that's because looks are only part of attraction. Personality and other factors definitely play a role in how attractive someone is.
I don't think that this is accurate either. Most men I know have had casual sex at some point so unless I only know the 20% (which is highly unlikely), I don't think that rule is realistic.
Depends. Do you follow the rules
1. Be attractive
2. Don't be unattractive ?
Because looks aren't everything when it comes to dating/relationships. A guy could be super attractive but if he has a bad personality, there's no connection, etc., no amount of looks in the world will compensate for that.
Also keep in mind that your idea of a good looking guy isn't going to be the same as everyone else's idea of a good-looking guy. I've had friends date guys and/or hook up with guys that they thought were super attractive whereas, I didn't find them attractive at all. Again, that's because looks are only part of attraction. Personality and other factors definitely play a role in how attractive someone is.
I don't think that this is accurate either. Most men I know have had casual sex at some point so unless I only know the 20% (which is highly unlikely), I don't think that rule is realistic.
Just because you haven’t seen it doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Easy to find a good looking person to spend the rest of your life with, much harder to find a good personality. Casual dating and marriage are very different games
look like a bollywood actor
do not look indigenous
More caucasoid you look, bigger and taller you are easier it is. Otherwise, you better be a world famous entertainer like ugly dude extraordinaire, Aziz Ansari
Just because you haven’t seen it doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
eurocentric beauty standards dictate attractiveness in most cases. 95% of east asian men, for example, do not meet them. Hence why few can slay on looks alone.
look like a bollywood actor
do not look indigenous
More caucasoid you look, bigger and taller you are easier it is. Otherwise, you better be a world famous entertainer like ugly dude extraordinaire, Aziz Ansari
Haha .. Funny you say that. Almost all of stereo typically attractive bollywood actors have origins in either Pakistan or Afghanistan rather than modern India.
Generally what have I seen is that , it is usually either Afghans , Pakistanis or Levantine arabs who are successful in western dating environment.
Eh enough North Indians are. Millions on PCA charts genetically cluster thr same, mostly mid and upper caste. The darker Pakistanis also struggle, and there are enough of those, just look at any pic of a mqjor city there. Afghanis do not know many. Liberal iranians and levantine dudes crush gulf arabs. Levatine dudes even outdo the iranians. Closer you are to euro, easier it is.
Out of Northeast Asians, Northern Chinese, especially with manchu ancestry, and Koreans do the best.
In the end, none do as well as streotypical Chad or even close, all things held equal. But makes sense. We live in a Becky majority nation with legacy of Chad dominant colonialism and media brainwashing. Alienz will think we are all ****ing ugly
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.