Hooking Up

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my co-residents slept with around 35% of the nurses in the entire hospital, if the rumors are any indication. He didn’t deny it, either.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
this happened

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I can see it. Some of the residents are insanely popular among the nursing staff.
Every once in a while you get super good looking residents who sleep with a couple or (rarely) few nurses. But lol @ 1/3 of the nursing staff. You could be a perfect 10/10 and that still wouldn't happen.

Every once in a while you get super good looking residents who sleep with a couple or (rarely) few nurses. But lol @ 1/3 of the nursing staff. You could be a perfect 10/10 and that still wouldn't happen.
To some degree I think a third might be a bit of an exaggeration.....If someone is able to sleep around that much I bet they are only going for the attractive <35 crowd...hopefully only those who are single but who knows....

To some degree I think a third might be a bit of an exaggeration.....If someone is able to sleep around that much I bet they are only going for the attractive <35 crowd...hopefully only those who are single but who knows....

Yeah he only went for the younger good looking ones.

Yeah but guys thaat good looking are quite uncommon so this kind of thing isn't exactly something you'd see a lot.

I could, but no way in hell would I. Really don't get the appeal of hooking up at work when there is plenty to be had elsewhere without the potential associated trouble

Best advice I ever got from my time in the service industry...
You don't **** where you eat.
I learned a lot in a restaurant.

Reactions: 1 users

So is the assumption that you’re going to somehow do the other person dirty?

Because when I date someone I don’t plan on “****ing” on them...

Does someone ever plan to?
Besides plenty of people have an amicable split that causes tension just because of the work environment. That's the point

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
So is the assumption that you’re going to somehow do the other person dirty?

Because when I date someone I don’t plan on “****ing” on them...

No one ever intends to, but that's what tends to happen when coworker genitals start bumping into each other. It never doesn't get complicated to weird, to downright litigous. This is why HR departments everywhere do everything they can to prevent it from happening. It's expensive and time consuming for companies and - more often than you'd think - potentially devastating to families. Don't think for a second that the resident in @OrthoTraumaMD 's story didn't trip and fall glans first into 100% unmarried nurse.

Or all of those nurses were on contraception, or that the horizontal hokey pokey always included a pause for the jimmy hat.

Boom-boom always has consequences.

in the casual sex world, 20% of the men get 80% of the women

Oh.
I think his being an Ortho resident definitely helped because his looks were average. It was definitely combo of attitude, confidence, and the fact that he would be making bank later. Nurses were all over him like white on rice.

Oh.
I think his being an Ortho resident definitely helped because his looks were average. It was definitely combo of attitude, confidence, and the fact that he would be making bank later. Nurses were all over him like white on rice.

You got any space in your program?

Reactions: 7 users
Oh.

dunno. I think your perception of average might be skewed. he probs at least above average and not short

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
When I was an intern one of the surgery residents said that if you saw an attractive woman in the hospital one chances are ortho hooked up with her.

dunno. I think your perception of average might be skewed. he probs at least above average and not short

Why would my perception be skewed? I married an average looking guy. This guy was shorter than me and definitely average in looks, balding too. But he had attitude to spare.

Why would my perception be skewed? I married an average looking guy. This guy was shorter than me and definitely average in looks, balding too. But he had attitude to spare.

yeah never seen anything like this ever. women have options for casual dating, hot ones have much better ones than what you are describing.

A lot of guys dont understand that being a good looking guy without game/aggression doesnt land you that many girls. It lands you quality if you play your cards right, but you wont necessarily be a player. I know, cuz ive been told im attractive since middle school yet have only had a few women in my life. In fact, some of the girls who voluntarily told me i was attractive still didnt want me...... The ones i have had were considered good looking too, tho (at least in my opinion).

@OrthoTraumaMD whys it that a woman can say their spouse is average but if a man ever says that they didnt marry the most beautiful woman on the planet they get killed for it?

A lot of guys dont understand that being a good looking guy without game/aggression doesnt land you that many girls. It lands you quality if you play your cards right, but you wont necessarily be a player. I know, cuz ive been told im attractive since middle school yet have only had a few women in my life. In fact, some of the girls who voluntarily told me i was attractive still didnt want me...... The ones i have had were considered good looking too, tho (at least in my opinion).

@OrthoTraumaMD whys it that a woman can say their spouse is average but if a man ever says that they didnt marry the most beautiful woman on the planet they get killed for it?

This dude was not good looking. Most good looking men are socialized better due to a lot of micro effects of preferential treatment. But the super good looking ones do not have to try at all. Go make a tinder with streotypical hollywood looks types photos, the usual 6'0 brown hair green eyes generic dude with a medium frame lightly muscled and plays like baseball. You will be shocked at how easy it is

For men, casual sex access relative to status is exponential. For women its linear with a rather benign slope. The "luckiest" men have such good looks that they have auto status. The rest try to get rich and powerful or learn to fake status via learning charm or game.

Women are sexual selectors of our species. So it all makes sense. Nothin fair or unfair to it

Lmao especially at a hospital. If you sleep with a nurse it's guaranteed that every other nurse on her floor will somehow suddenly know the details of every inch, bend and vein on your Johnson.

Last edited by a moderator:
whys it that a woman can say their spouse is average but if a man ever says that they didnt marry the most beautiful woman on the planet they get killed for it?

I have no idea. In my mind you should have a logical assessment regardless of gender, and that’s it. I wouldn’t kill anyone for saying I was average if it were accurate. My husband agrees that he’s just a normal dude without any crazy qualities—I like him because of how he treats me, not his looks.

Last edited:
Lmao especially at a hospital. If you sleep with a nurse it's guaranteed that every other nurse on her floor will somehow suddenly know the details of every inch, bend and vein on your Johnson.

Are you a virgin

Reactions: 5 users
This dude was not good looking. Most good looking men are socialized better due to a lot of micro effects of preferential treatment. But the super good looking ones do not have to try at all. Go make a tinder with streotypical hollywood looks types photos, the usual 6'0 brown hair green eyes generic dude with a medium frame lightly muscled and plays like baseball. You will be shocked at how easy it is

For men, casual sex access relative to status is exponential. For women its linear with a rather benign slope. The "luckiest" men have such good looks that they have auto status. The rest try to get rich and powerful or learn to fake status via learning charm or game.

Women are sexual selectors of our species. So it all makes sense. Nothin fair or unfair to it
Im not talking hoes on tinder bro im talking about quality

yeah never seen anything like this ever. women have options for casual dating, hot ones have much better ones than what you are describing.

Because looks aren't everything when it comes to dating/relationships. A guy could be super attractive but if he has a bad personality, there's no connection, etc., no amount of looks in the world will compensate for that.

Also keep in mind that your idea of a good looking guy isn't going to be the same as everyone else's idea of a good-looking guy. I've had friends date guys and/or hook up with guys that they thought were super attractive whereas, I didn't find them attractive at all. Again, that's because looks are only part of attraction. Personality and other factors definitely play a role in how attractive someone is.

power of 80 20 rule

I don't think that this is accurate either. Most men I know have had casual sex at some point so unless I only know the 20% (which is highly unlikely), I don't think that rule is realistic.

So how's the market for brown guys today ??? Anyone

Easy to find a good looking person to spend the rest of your life with, much harder to find a good personality. Casual dating and marriage are very different games

Reactions: 3 users
Because looks aren't everything when it comes to dating/relationships. A guy could be super attractive but if he has a bad personality, there's no connection, etc., no amount of looks in the world will compensate for that.

Also keep in mind that your idea of a good looking guy isn't going to be the same as everyone else's idea of a good-looking guy. I've had friends date guys and/or hook up with guys that they thought were super attractive whereas, I didn't find them attractive at all. Again, that's because looks are only part of attraction. Personality and other factors definitely play a role in how attractive someone is.

I don't think that this is accurate either. Most men I know have had casual sex at some point so unless I only know the 20% (which is highly unlikely), I don't think that rule is realistic.

Its 80 20 for opportunuties. We all have a lot, if we look. Some just have to try a lot less for a greater conventional reward

Depends. Do you follow the rules
1. Be attractive
2. Don't be unattractive ?

eurocentric beauty standards dictate attractiveness in most cases. 95% of east asian men, for example, do not meet them. Hence why few can slay on looks alone.

look like a bollywood actor

do not look indigenous

More caucasoid you look, bigger and taller you are easier it is. Otherwise, you better be a world famous entertainer like ugly dude extraordinaire, Aziz Ansari

Last edited:

We were talking about ****ing a lot of the attractive nurses at a hospital. you get a chance with one maybe 2 if all you bring is personality.

Easy to find a good looking person to spend the rest of your life with, much harder to find a good personality. Casual dating and marriage are very different games

very true. Hence why most men would never even consider marrying most of the women they dat

casual dating is to fulfill hedonistic desire

do not look indigenous

More caucasoid you look, bigger and taller you are easier it is. Otherwise, you better be a world famous entertainer like ugly dude extraordinaire, Aziz Ansari

Haha .. Funny you say that. Almost all of stereo typically attractive bollywood actors have origins in either Pakistan or Afghanistan rather than modern India.

Generally what have I seen is that , it is usually either Afghans , Pakistanis or Levantine arabs who are successful in western dating environment.

eurocentric beauty standards dictate attractiveness in most cases. 95% of east asian men, for example, do not meet them. Hence why few can slay on looks alone.

do not look indigenous

Haha .. Funny you say that. Almost all of stereo typically attractive bollywood actors have origins in either Pakistan or Afghanistan rather than modern India.

Generally what have I seen is that , it is usually either Afghans , Pakistanis or Levantine arabs who are successful in western dating environment.

Eh enough North Indians are. Millions on PCA charts genetically cluster thr same, mostly mid and upper caste. The darker Pakistanis also struggle, and there are enough of those, just look at any pic of a mqjor city there. Afghanis do not know many. Liberal iranians and levantine dudes crush gulf arabs. Levatine dudes even outdo the iranians. Closer you are to euro, easier it is.

Out of Northeast Asians, Northern Chinese, especially with manchu ancestry, and Koreans do the best.

In the end, none do as well as streotypical Chad or even close, all things held equal. But makes sense. We live in a Becky majority nation with legacy of Chad dominant colonialism and media brainwashing. Alienz will think we are all ****ing ugly

also dude, most people I know cannot tell em apart. I know I have gotten into my fair share of trouble mixing them up lol.

Eh enough North Indians are. Millions on PCA charts genetically cluster thr same, mostly mid and upper caste. The darker Pakistanis also struggle, and there are enough of those, just look at any pic of a mqjor city there. Afghanis do not know many. Liberal iranians and levantine dudes crush gulf arabs. Levatine dudes even outdo the iranians. Closer you are to euro, easier it is.

Out of Northeast Asians, Northern Chinese, especially with manchu ancestry, and Koreans do the best.

In the end, none do as well as streotypical Chad or even close, all things held equal. But makes sense. We live in a Becky majority nation with legacy of Chad dominant colonialism and media brainwashing. Alienz will think we are all ****ing ugly

Correct on all counts. I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.