Hooking Up

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
also dude, most people I know cannot tell em apart. I know I have gotten into my fair share of trouble mixing them up lol.

Who ?

Members don't see this ad.

Me. Most staff I work with in hospital. Most people I grew up with in school on the east coast. only pakistanis I can tell are diff are pashtuns and they are ethnically afghani.

Regardless, all this race **** is stupid as hell. Sadly, it has real life impacts likr police brutality that go way beyond the ease at which one can get his dick wet based purely off looks. But I give mad props to dark short Indian players or skinny short east asian ones or the mexican indigenous chicano looking ones. Their phenotypes are used as caricatures by the media to be mocked. They truly need a lot of charisma.

Reactions: 1 user
In the end, none do as well as streotypical Chad or even close, all things held equal. But makes sense. We live in a Becky majority nation with legacy of Chad dominant colonialism and media brainwashing. Alienz will think we are all ****ing ugly
How many years of virginity and forum crawling were required for you to reach this level of maladjustment?

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I read your posts on this thread but with all due respect , don't you think 35% is a little exaggeration ?
we already hashed through this. 35% of the younger than 35 nurse, attractive crowd

Reactions: 1 users
Its 80 20 for opportunuties. We all have a lot, if we look. Some just have to try a lot less for a greater conventional reward

Again, I still don't think that is accurate. That would assume that 80% (or more) of women are all attracted to the exact same guys which is definitely not true. Like I said before, women have varying opinions on what/who they find attractive and what/who they don't.

For example: Plenty of women find Leonardo DiCaprio extremely attractive. Personally, I think he is quite unattractive. It's all about personal preference.

We were talking about ****ing a lot of the attractive nurses at a hospital. you get a chance with one maybe 2 if all you bring is personality.

I think you seriously underestimate how attractive a good personality, confidence, intelligence, etc. is.

Status
Not open for further replies.