Hope for those who need it

Started by Adi Prasad
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Adi Prasad

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those of you biting your nails and missing all the good stuff in life just so you could check your mail religiously, All of my friends that went to med school last year, few of them got into schools early, despite great GPAs and MCATs, however, many were taken off waitlists towads the middle to end of July. In fact, a friend of mine at Einstein got in there in the last week of July and got MCW on the same day. I think of this to give myself some piece of mind, I hope it does the same for some of you. Good Luck y'all.
 
I have a friend who was accepted to UCLA last year late July.