Hopkins admissions office

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ILovetheOC

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have the e-mail address to Hopkins' admissions office. I can not find it anywhere on their website. I just wanna withdraw from their friggin waitlist and be done with them! :)

Members don't see this ad.

ILovetheOC said:
Does anyone have the e-mail address to Hopkins' admissions office. I can not find it anywhere on their website. I just wanna withdraw from their friggin waitlist and be done with them! :)

Why withdraw from Hopkins' waitlist at this point? They are in the process of sending out waitlist tiers right now.

In regards to your question, I am not aware of any admissions email address. I have always contacted them by phone or by snail mail.

ILovetheOC said:

I think it is [email protected]. If you kept your e-mailed interview invite, it is the one that sent it to you. :)