Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Hopkins admissions office

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by ILovetheOC, Apr 25, 2004.

1. ILovetheOC

ILovetheOC Member
    10+ Year Member

Does anyone have the e-mail address to Hopkins' admissions office. I can not find it anywhere on their website. I just wanna withdraw from their friggin waitlist and be done with them! :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. bigbaubdi

bigbaubdi Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Why withdraw from Hopkins' waitlist at this point? They are in the process of sending out waitlist tiers right now.

In regards to your question, I am not aware of any admissions email address. I have always contacted them by phone or by snail mail.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. DrJ2B

DrJ2B Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I think it is [email protected]. If you kept your e-mailed interview invite, it is the one that sent it to you. :)