• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

ILovetheOC

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 18, 2003
Visit site
Status
Does anyone have the e-mail address to Hopkins' admissions office. I can not find it anywhere on their website. I just wanna withdraw from their friggin waitlist and be done with them! :)

bigbaubdi

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 1, 2003
Baltimore
Visit site
Status
ILovetheOC said:
Does anyone have the e-mail address to Hopkins' admissions office. I can not find it anywhere on their website. I just wanna withdraw from their friggin waitlist and be done with them! :)
Why withdraw from Hopkins' waitlist at this point? They are in the process of sending out waitlist tiers right now.

In regards to your question, I am not aware of any admissions email address. I have always contacted them by phone or by snail mail.

DrJ2B

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 10, 2003
NY
Status
ILovetheOC said:

I think it is [email protected]. If you kept your e-mailed interview invite, it is the one that sent it to you. :)

About the Ads