Hopkins interviews Feb or later

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Sorry, DrJ2B :( I was hoping you'd get the upper waitlist letter. I wish you the best of luck with UPENN. Do you know what your chances are there?

Members don't see this ad.

Cuteasaurus said:
Sorry, DrJ2B :( I was hoping you'd get the upper waitlist letter. I wish you the best of luck with UPENN. Do you know what your chances are there?

Hey Cuteasaurus!

Thank so much for the support. I really hope you are on the upper waitlist! :thumbup: In reference to UPenn, I am on the Tier 1 waitlist so I do still have a shot at getting in. I really hope I get in there. I wish you the best of luck with Hopkins! :) :luck:

I guess the :luck: smiley worked, bc I got my letter today and I'm on the waitlist! It might be worth noting that since I interviewed on the last day, the committee must be working on the waitlist rankings (because there are no other initial decisions to make).

So, good luck to everyone as we wait...again... :luck: and good luck to people who are on other waitlists as well. :)

Cuteasaurus said:
I guess the :luck: smiley worked, bc I got my letter today and I'm on the waitlist! It might be worth noting that since I interviewed on the last day, the committee must be working on the waitlist rankings (because there are no other initial decisions to make).

So, good luck to everyone as we wait...again... :luck: and good luck to people who are on other waitlists as well. :)

Congrats Cuteasaurus! :D Now that you are on the waitlist, I hope you get accepted! Here's another smiley to help with that! :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: