Horse Blood Panel?

Started by AniSci
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AniSci

AniSci
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm a pre-vet student taking a basic animal nutrition class; we're focusing on vitamins and minerals right now, and we've got an assignment to list 5 minerals for an animal (I chose maintenance horse), and we have to list the function, recommended intake, the signs of deficiency/toxicity, the site(s) of measurement when testing for deficiency/toxicity, and the normal ranges that are used for these tests.

I chose: Selenium, Iron, Copper, Iodine, and Zinc.

I can't find ANYTHING on the normal ranges.
Could a professional vet student help me out? :/ Or at least give me a good link to a source where I could find the info myself?