Hospice pharm tech job or retail tech job?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lebron james06

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering if anyone has any opinions on which job would look better down the road. I have an option to take either of the two but i am a little unsure. The hospice job seems more relaxed and higher pay but i currently work in retail pharmacy and its something i don't really like. FYI i start pharmacy school in august so if i had to pick one tech job which one should it be. I really need help guys thanks.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well, the plus side with retail is, you are going to see a lot more different drugs/stories then you will with hospice. Still, I would go with the hospice, just because that is so unique, plus as a student, you most likely need the higher pay.