Hospital jobs

Started by ikaxmas
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ikaxmas

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

How do I apply to hospitals as a pharmacy intern?

I am a P2 student and live in the NYC area and really want to get a job at a hospital (preferably Mt. Sinai or Presbyterian) but I can't find the link where I am suppose to apply to. I have been checking periodically for the past 3 months under the job openings on the Presbyterian website and there appears to only be technician jobs. Unfortunately I don't have the proper connections to get the job that way but I really just want to try applying.

Any help is greatly appreciated!