Hospital Pharmacy Refresher Materials

Started by Sparda29
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Any good materials/charts out there for someone who is about to start at a hospital pharmacy? I'm still pretty fresh with ID material, however the last 2 months of working at an independent retail have turned me into a HTN, DM, HL, asthma, ear infection robot.

You're going to be working at a hospital? Which one and where, so that I can be sure that I never go there....
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
In case I needed another reason to never visit NYC.

I honestly don't know of any guides. You just need to hang around and pick **** up like a sponge. That's all I did when I started out. About a month or so later, I was good to go.
 
Although, DOP did tell me that there will be a new system by the time I start.

When they say "new system", it's actually at least 5 years old system... you know this... The old system has been discontinued so they are forced to buy the next minimum upgrade.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Local, state and federal governmental agencies such as the National Institutes of Health, the Food and Drug Administration, the Veterans Administration and the Armed Forces require the expertise of skilled pharmacists. Many USC graduates work in hospitals and clinics within these agencies.

How returning reduced pain is handled often depends on how serious the condition is and what triggered it. Although returning reduced pain can occur to anyone, there are safety measures to take to avoid the pain.

By keeping in good physical health and getting moderate work out, you can avoid serious returning Joint Pain Relief. If you should have an injury, it's important to see your physician immediately so the problem can be recognized and the medicine method can be started. If you have any adverse reactions from any medicines that your physician prescribes, make sure to tell your physician right away.
 
Last edited:
Local, state and federal governmental agencies such as the National Institutes of Health, the Food and Drug Administration, the Veterans Administration and the Armed Forces require the expertise of skilled pharmacists. Many USC graduates work in hospitals and clinics within these agencies.

How returning reduced pain is handled often depends on how serious the condition is and what triggered it. Although returning reduced pain can occur to anyone, there are safety measures to take to avoid the pain.

By keeping in good physical health and getting moderate work out, you can avoid serious returning reduced pain. If you should have an injury, it’s important to see your physician immediately so the problem can be recognized and the medicine method can be started. If you have any adverse reactions from any medicines that your physician prescribes, make sure to tell your physician right away.

😕