hospital to retail

Started by ShannonIV
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ShannonIV

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am moving in a month to another state and I am going to be working full time as a retail pharmacist. I have worked for the past year in a hospital and I just need a change of environment and location.

Has anyone made this change? I have to admit the pay and location are huge factors but I worry I won't like it because I'm so used to hospital. Any insights appreciated.

Shannon
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
good luck!

i, personally, am now so institutionalized that i don't think i could work retail without some serious help!
 
Might have to review that part since you have to deal with a lot of customers in face. Right?

I have the same question too, I planned to finish my internship in hospital only, but second thought, I might need to have some retail exp also.

Please advice.

Some stores do. But you still have to be able to count by 5's.

I mean that is a critical function!! 😀

It took years to get that skill and much work!!