Dr Christmas
New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, everybody.
I am IM PGY3 graduating summer 2021 looking for a hospitalist job in Dallas area.
I heard from several people that hospitalist job market is saturated out there and that it would be hard to find anything without any connections.
Does anyone have any idea if it’s true?
If so, what would be the best way to find those connections.
Thanks in advance!
P.S: I did a lot of procedures in my residency and feel comfortable with some of them like intubations, central lines, quintons. Not sure if that has any value in big cities/ hospitals.
I am IM PGY3 graduating summer 2021 looking for a hospitalist job in Dallas area.
I heard from several people that hospitalist job market is saturated out there and that it would be hard to find anything without any connections.
Does anyone have any idea if it’s true?
If so, what would be the best way to find those connections.
Thanks in advance!
P.S: I did a lot of procedures in my residency and feel comfortable with some of them like intubations, central lines, quintons. Not sure if that has any value in big cities/ hospitals.