Hot CRNAs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Apollyon

Screw the GST
Lifetime Donor
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I saw another one of the CRNAs that works for our health system at one of the community hospitals today, and she's the fifth one I've seen that is just beautiful. What's more, every one of them have been married, minimum of 5 years.

I haven't seen any at "the big house" (the university hospital), so I can't comment. And the CRNAs are squared away, too.

Do you find that to be true - beautiful women as CRNAs in the community?

Members don't see this ad.

Not so much. Maybe 10% of the female CRNAs I've met are even worth a second look.

For my money, the best-looking non-MDs in the hospital are either PAs or Speech Path.

I saw another one of the CRNAs that works for our health system at one of the community hospitals today, and she's the fifth one I've seen that is just beautiful. What's more, every one of them have been married, minimum of 5 years.

I haven't seen any at "the big house" (the university hospital), so I can't comment. And the CRNAs are squared away, too.

:lol:

Members don't see this ad :)
The pharmacy interns at our hospital. MAN! They must pick them out of an ex-modeling pool.

The CRNAs? Uggghhh. Mostly fat, ugly, middle-aged women. There's one who's in her early forties who's thin and reasonably attractive, but she is a shrewish, bitter little woman. There is one, however, who is young (25-ish) and reasonably attractive (6 out of 10), but she is nearly worthless. I wouldn't let her anesthetize my dog. She gave me a break so I could go to lecture one time, and when I came back it took me almost 45 minutes to figure out what she'd done/screwed-up. And, this was an "easy" case.

-copro

My thesis was that, all other things being equal, I wonder if the staffing paradigm/person/people who hire would go for the physical aspect; I would think that that would leave open some risk for retribution down the road.

On another tack, I do have a theory about allied health providers (besides nurses/NPs and PAs) and why the women are so hot (speech, OT/PT, SW, and so on) - these women were cheerleaders and/or athletes in HS and maybe college, and wanted to become nurses or doctors, but just didn't have the brain juice to get it done. Being allied health is legitimate and plays to that person's strengths.

My thesis was that, all other things being equal, I wonder if the staffing paradigm/person/people who hire would go for the physical aspect; I would think that that would leave open some risk for retribution down the road.

On another tack, I do have a theory about allied health providers (besides nurses/NPs and PAs) and why the women are so hot (speech, OT/PT, SW, and so on) - these women were cheerleaders and/or athletes in HS and maybe college, and wanted to become nurses or doctors, but just didn't have the brain juice to get it done. Being allied health is legitimate and plays to that person's strengths.

In the allied field, Speech & Nutrition attract the hotties. Word has it they flock to that field because you don't have to get your hands dirty, whereas OT/PT are a little more hands-on with patients.

And lots of interactions with young, unmarried doctors.............

Bingo!

You are right on: This was the beauty of doing a PM&R residency. Being surrounded by all those fresh, nubile, energetic, 'tweens and young twenty-somethings who just loved to exercise...ah, the good 'old days...:love:

Au contraire .....

The best combination of brains, good looks, great physical fitness, and overall personality/charm/sense of humor is found in physical therapists. There's just something about their persona ....

Au contraire .....

The best combination of brains, good looks, great physical fitness, and overall personality/charm/sense of humor is found in physical therapists. There's just something about their persona ....

TRIN....YOU DA MAN!!!

Sayin' it Paulie Shore style...... "Trin's SCOPE-IN the physical therapist LAY-DEES, BUHHHHHHDEEEEEEEEE!!!!:lol:

Au contraire .....

Holy crap, dude. You just made me recall this scorchin' hot PT chick at the hospital. Thanks. (No ringy on the fingy either :D ).

-copro

Members don't see this ad :)
I was dating a chica just prior to her being admitted to a CRNA program. Smart, hot, but f.ucing CRAZY.... LOL No kidding, this chick was LOOPY! And just to disprove any bitterness, I gave HER the boot! LOL

There's another sRNA that I sometimes see at the Caribou where I study. She's a great looking gal. Very pretty, and seems like a really hard worker. Same with one of the PA students up there.

I agree, there are some major babes in the allied health fields. That being said, I could NOT believe the number of hotties in my own med school class. We have some very nice looking women. It's crazy, and totally unexpected.

Uhhhh, Cop, are you still boinkin' the hot OB nurse?

:laugh:

And, I don't know if I'd go so far as to call her "hot". She's cute. But her body is amazing. It's like I have my own real-life version of the Playboy channel at home. Last week when I was post-call, she came over (wasn't working) and cooked me this awesome breakfast. Then, I fell asleep. How lame is that? :laugh:

-copro

And, I don't know if I'd go so far as to call her "hot". She's cute. But her body is amazing. It's like I have my own real-life version of the Playboy channel at home. Last week when I was post-call, she came over (wasn't working) and cooked me this awesome breakfast. Then, I fell asleep. How lame is that? :laugh:

-copro

Dude, you gotta step up and hit that. My approach has been to hit it BEFORE eating... Makes all the difference in the world.

Dude, you gotta step up and hit that. My approach has been to hit it BEFORE eating... Makes all the difference in the world.

Tell me about it. It all started the night before. She works the 3-11 shift. I was on OB call. We were flirting the whole time, but trying to keep it under the radar. She said, "I'm going to come over in the morning when you get home, 'kay?" privately to me right before she left. Then, I got killed. We ended-up doing a ton of epidurals and 3 c-sections, one crash. I didn't even see the call room.

I definitely didn't "step up to the mike with Micatin". :laugh: Maybe I need to be on a supplement or something. Hittin' thirty and I'm slowing down... :laugh:

-copro

Dieticians #1 from what i've seen. #2. Physical therapists (occasionally #1). #3. Nurses Cant comment on the occ med/speech. haven't seen enough.

i do miss getting dirty post call pages from nurses that's for sure...

Maybe I need to be on a supplement or something.
Natural male enhancement?
a_enzyte-man.jpg

Yup. Relatively sporadically. Which is perfect. Conflicting work schedules. :thumbup:

-copro

Man, that's the perfect situation. "Sweety, I'd LOVE to see you tonight, but you know my work schedule!" LOL

great post.....if you are ever at hopkins, check out the nurses in the childrens center......i volunteered to do all the peds pre ops when i was a CA 1 on call.....worked out pretty well...

:D

this is the greatest thread i have seen on SDN