Hot medical topics for interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CheeesyBoi

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I always see the advice to be prepared to discuss hot topics in the field of medicine during your interviews. What are some hot topics in medicine now that may get brought up in interviews?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I always see the advice to be prepared to discuss hot topics in the field of medicine during your interviews. What are some hot topics in medicine now that may get brought up in interviews?
I compile many hot topics in Becoming a Student Doctor. Keep up with the news.

My suggestion:

Free resources:

It would be best to use your pal google, as active learning is always better than passive.

Reactions: 3 users
Chronic disease management, health inequities (SDOH etc), and reproductive rights are some of the hot topics.