-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Hottest medical school girls
Started by SeventhSon
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Big Ten schools always have hot girls, and I can personally vouche for Michigan; their girls are HOT! look thru facebook. lol...
R
R.P. McMurphy
akademiks1989 said:Big Ten schools always have hot girls, and I can personally vouche for Michigan; their girls are HOT! look thru facebook. lol...
I second that notion for Penn State
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ironmanf14 said:I second that notion for Penn State
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! I'll apply there..lol
i plan to be the van wilder of whichever pass/fail MSTP i (hopefully) end up at. you can do some crazy things with lab apparati...
ironmanf14 said:I second that notion for Penn State
Penn State - used to be backup, now first choice.
well guys, penn state's medical school isn't at the same location as our undergrad...durfen said:Penn State - used to be backup, now first choice.

WHAT? Ann Arbor is traditionally very weak in the looks department (guys and girls). michigan girls are not good looking. which is fine there's nothing wrong with that. But the fact that they think they are hot shyt is what kills me. they get owned on spring break, tho.akademiks1989 said:Big Ten schools always have hot girls, and I can personally vouche for Michigan; their girls are HOT! look thru facebook. lol...
If you want hot chicks go to state, education go to UM. 👍
Ironhead2000 said:WHAT? Ann Arbor is traditionally very weak in the looks department (guys and girls). michigan girls are not good looking. which is fine there's nothing wrong with that. But the fact that they think they are hot shyt is what kills me. they get owned on spring break, tho.
If you want hot chicks go to state, education go to UM. 👍
LOL...I am attracted to smart girls, and I really think UM did not spare ugly girls for their medical school this year (I saw the new med students at the hospital this year on Wednesday, and I would've gotten their numbers, only if they were five years younger...lol)...but yea, UM med students think they are hot shyt, and in some way, they really are...
4
45408
I didn't have high expectations, but I rolled into MCW this week, and I have to say, I'm quite impressed.
Now I know which schools have the most mysoginists 👍
MiesVanDerMom said:Now I know which schools have the most mysoginists 👍
Hot chicks and massages -- sweet!

u guys are just thnking about the med class. There are other factors that play a role, though.
-If you go to on-campus school like U Chicago or Stanford, then although the quality might not increase, the quantity of available girls will.
-Play to your preferences...you like latin girl? Go to USC/Texas. You like asians? go to Tufts.
-Remember how in genetics/evolution/psych/whatever, we learned that attrictive individuals are the ones with the most mixed genes? With that in mind, you gotta go to an NYC school. And there are no overweight people in the city, either.(same applied for UCSF).
-Finally, think of what they will be wearing. You will see a lot more bikini action in warmer climates.
-If you go to on-campus school like U Chicago or Stanford, then although the quality might not increase, the quantity of available girls will.
-Play to your preferences...you like latin girl? Go to USC/Texas. You like asians? go to Tufts.
-Remember how in genetics/evolution/psych/whatever, we learned that attrictive individuals are the ones with the most mixed genes? With that in mind, you gotta go to an NYC school. And there are no overweight people in the city, either.(same applied for UCSF).
-Finally, think of what they will be wearing. You will see a lot more bikini action in warmer climates.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
4
45408
No, you don't.MiesVanDerMom said:Now I know which schools have the most mysoginists 👍
So where are all the hot guys at?
As a Michigan student, I can say with confidence that you're very wrong.akademiks1989 said:Big Ten schools always have hot girls, and I can personally vouche for Michigan; their girls are HOT! look thru facebook. lol...
Law2Doc said:Hot chicks and massages -- sweet!![]()
It's just so subjective/difficult to quantify, hotness of girls at a school, that is. Seventhson's observation of the ceremony is probably the best way to go about the data collection, in the case that we've only one observer/judge. We still must trust in what he deems hot. I like smart, good looking, reserved girls with glasses. 😍
so very wrong_ian said:As a Michigan student, I can say with confidence that you're very wrong.
Ironhead2000 said:so very wrong
I second that notion.
thirded.dude1344 said:I second that notion.

Now I'd really like to see what kind of women are prompting these responses.mjos22 said:fourtheded.![]()
If you spend too much time at these places even the ugly girls look attractive. I bet they are brainwashed.
Michigan girls = 

Haha, it's really not that bad... it's not like there's earth-shattering ugliness across campus. There's just "average" as far as the eye can see.MilkofAmnesia said:Now I'd really like to see what kind of women are prompting these responses.
LOL! Same with Oregon girls!ChymeChancellor said:Michigan girls =![]()
_ian said:Haha, it's really not that bad... it's not like there's earth-shattering ugliness across campus. There's just "average" as far as the eye can see.
but no one has broken the news to them yet
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ann Arbor is a *****
Muck Fichigan
Muck Fichigan
Ironhead2000 said:WHAT? Ann Arbor is traditionally very weak in the looks department (guys and girls). michigan girls are not good looking. which is fine there's nothing wrong with that. But the fact that they think they are hot shyt is what kills me. they get owned on spring break, tho.
If you want hot chicks go to state, education go to UM. 👍
mjos22 said:fourtheded.![]()
In unrelated news, the number of applications to UMich has decreased exponentially.
-Dr. P.
Man... Certain threads need to be closed out of respect for humanity. This is pretty gross right here.
I wish they all could be California girls...
narc said:Right here. I promise
haha! nice answer.
SeventhSon said:I just saw U Arizona's white coat ceremony streamlined on the web because I have a friend going there. oMG<, hands down ridiculous.
U of A only takes AZ residents, silly 🙂
OwnageMobile said:![]()
It's just so subjective/difficult to quantify, hotness of girls at a school, that is. Seventhson's observation of the ceremony is probably the best way to go about the data collection, in the case that we've only one observer/judge. We still must trust in what he deems hot. I like smart, good looking, reserved girls with glasses. 😍
So marry your mom.
Although I am engaged, a school with some nice scenery couldn't hurt.
Yeah as a Penn Stater, it makes me sad to know that in the unlikely event tha tI get accepted by Penn State's med school, it is located in Hershey, PA which is 70 miles to the south of Penn State - University Park.
I don't understand why they ruined the law school (Dickinson Law) by bringing it to the main campus but they couldn't do the same with the med school. 🙄
drmax said:So marry your mom.
Although I am engaged, a school with some nice scenery couldn't hurt.
Yeah as a Penn Stater, it makes me sad to know that in the unlikely event tha tI get accepted by Penn State's med school, it is located in Hershey, PA which is 70 miles to the south of Penn State - University Park.
I don't understand why they ruined the law school (Dickinson Law) by bringing it to the main campus but they couldn't do the same with the med school. 🙄
Did they approve the new lawschool? Dickinson isn't on main......I have been gone for a semester for study abroad so I have no clue.
you punks make me sick
does it matter whether the general female population is hot/nice looking or not?
it's not like u r gonna date everyone of them
and go look into a mirror, guys, u r probably no prize either
beside, most of the guys i know who talk **** about the girls at school are generally .... not-so-hot themselves too
does it matter whether the general female population is hot/nice looking or not?
it's not like u r gonna date everyone of them
and go look into a mirror, guys, u r probably no prize either
beside, most of the guys i know who talk **** about the girls at school are generally .... not-so-hot themselves too
R
R.P. McMurphy
coralfangs said:you punks make me sick
does it matter whether the general female population is hot/nice looking or not?
it's not like u r gonna date everyone of them
and go look into a mirror, guys, u r probably no prize either
beside, most of the guys i know who talk **** about the girls at school are generally .... not-so-hot themselves too
I think it was just started for fun so I wouldn't take it so seriously 🙂
I agree though, there tends to be more good looking female pre-meds than male pre meds, but that might be because I am just a big fan of females in general.
coralfangs said:you punks make me sick
does it matter whether the general female population is hot/nice looking or not?
it's not like u r gonna date everyone of them
and go look into a mirror, guys, u r probably no prize either
beside, most of the guys i know who talk **** about the girls at school are generally .... not-so-hot themselves too
Eh. While I haven't commented on the girl stuff at each school there is a bit of overreaction there.... The girls are free to mention guys and in fact have done it before. It is pretty natural to note if students are seemingly more attractive or not...if you have NEVER looked at someone and said to yourself or someone else that they are attractive then I call you a liar. 😛
coralfangs said:you punks make me sick
does it matter whether the general female population is hot/nice looking or not?
it's not like u r gonna date everyone of them
and go look into a mirror, guys, u r probably no prize either
beside, most of the guys i know who talk **** about the girls at school are generally .... not-so-hot themselves too
Heh... A bit extreme, but in my experience, she's right that the dudes who sit around rating girls are generally the ones who aren't off busy with girls.
TCIrish03 said:Ann Arbor is a *****
Muck Fichigan
Damn Dude!!!!!!!!! you rock! did you come up with that all on your own?? you should make that into a T-shirt or something it could probably sell to a bunch of pimpfaced band majors and drunk frat guys. Me and you 50/50. Let me try...'Rudy Sucks, F*ck the Irish.'
work👍 ?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ironhead2000 said:Damn Dude!!!!!!!!! you rock! did you come up with that all on your own?? you should make that into a T-shirt or something it could probably sell to a bunch of pimpfaced band majors and drunk frat guys. Me and you 50/50. Let me try...'Rudy Sucks, F*ck the Irish.'![]()
work👍 ?
Well the real Rudy isn't nearly as impressive as the movie on anyway. He came to my school to speak. Some fat dumpy guy with thick glasses and a stutter rolled out and mumbled something about his stapler I think...still trying to figure out what he said...then kind of walked off.
MossPoh said:Well the real Rudy isn't nearly as impressive as the movie on anyway. He came to my school to speak. Some fat dumpy guy with thick glasses and a stutter rolled out and mumbled something about his stapler I think...still trying to figure out what he said...then kind of walked off.
Heh. My middle school drama teacher was Sean Astin's middle school drama teacher, so she always showed us her damned autographed screenshot of Rudy. She must be pooping herself with pride post LOTR.
Good looking people are better than ugly people, don't you know that??
coralfangs said:you punks make me sick
does it matter whether the general female population is hot/nice looking or not?
it's not like u r gonna date everyone of them
and go look into a mirror, guys, u r probably no prize either
beside, most of the guys i know who talk **** about the girls at school are generally .... not-so-hot themselves too
coralfangs said:you punks make me sick
does it matter whether the general female population is hot/nice looking or not?
it's not like u r gonna date everyone of them
and go look into a mirror, guys, u r probably no prize either
beside, most of the guys i know who talk **** about the girls at school are generally .... not-so-hot themselves too
you're probably really ugly, aren't you?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 408