Housing for First Year WashUers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Haarvaad?

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I live in a high rise, beautiful building right on/bordering the campus of Washington University in St. Louis. It is called Parc Frontenac (www.parcfrontenac.com), and is pretty nice... 15 stories with a penthouse.

Rents are pretty high, but I came in last year before school started and got a 80 dollar/month discounted rate down from 660 to like 580/month. All utilities except electric are included, and it's really really nice. I enjoy it very much, but I am going to be moving into a different building at the begining of August to live near my girlfriend (convenience sake).

I hate to give it up, but I thought that I would offer it up for a month if anybody needed it for the month of August (with option to continue lease for rest of the year). My favorites are the work out room and the underground garage, rooftop barbeque, view of all of St. Louis, and friendly managers. They REALLY cater to you there- most residents are physicians, residents, and other professionals, with some students. Rooftop is great for parties too!

Anyways, I am not sure of my exact plans as of yet, but if anybody thinks they might be intersted, send me a PM. If you do have affiliation with Wash U, you would never have to worry about parking there or anything, since it's a very quick walk. Also, the area has a ton of restaurants, bars, public library (whoopee)...

Anyways, if anybody has any further inquiries, PM me.

Members don't see this ad.

I posted this in the lounge as well, but from my limited experience on this forum, people seem to frequent this forum a little bit more so I thought it would be good to get it out there.

Anyways, good luck to all you future medical school students and hope the current ones are surviving!