OK, so I'm going to some 2nd look trips for MD/Phd acceptees... but I'm also waiting to hear back from about 3 schools. How are you guys handling housing? I'd rather not have to fly back out there again before I move to sign a lease for an apartment. Have any of you found apartments on the internet? Is there any way to avoid paying for another trip prior to actually moving? Money is really tight right now. I was planning on using the 2nd look trips as a time to possibly sign a lease, but now that I know that I wont hear back from some schools yet, I cant really do that because I dont know for sure where i'll be headed. How are the rest of you guys handling this? If only those schools would make up their mind or something.