housing for UOP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dloi

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Have any of your prospective uop students received any housing info yet? should i do the housing contract online or wait until they send me something?

Members don't see this ad.

Hiya Danmi, it's bobby! Nice pics! Hehe. If I were you and want priority housing, I'd just submit the online form. I'm bored at work, and lo and behold I go on this forum and see you here ;)

I haven't received any housing information either...but I just mailed my acceptance last week. Do you know how much the on campus housing costs??

Members don't see this ad :)
I was just browsing through the PharmD forums and saw this thread.

For all UOP PharmD students who want to live on campus, you'll be living in the Brookside Apartments, which will costs $4,200 for 9 months (as of this year). There are also off-campus apartments which are pretty close by. Also, there's a new housing development about 25-30 minutes away (a little far, yes) but the houses are brand-new/close to brand new, and you can rent a 4-5 bedroom apartment for ~$2,600 a month and share it comfortably.

However, I recommend you live in campus, even though it may be a little more expensive. The Stockton area at night can be a little rough at times. After 9pm, all the shops and malls close up, and nothing is open except for the 24 hour Wal-Mart.

Good luck on your housing, and good luck with your PharmD degrees. You'll be studying all the time because there's nothing to do in Stockton, so don't worry!