Houston Wreb

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drhouston

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Results have been mailed!

Members don't see this ad.

Guys ..let us know tomorrow if anyone got his score..
GOOD LUCK FOR EVERYONE:thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
Hopefully ....in about 15 hours from now we get our results:smuggrin: anyway I think it would be a good idea if they at least could e-mail a notification of a passing ( fully or partially ) or failing status
What do u think guys ??
GOOG LUCK FOR EVERYBODY

:thumbup: I PASSED!!!. Thanks to everyone that helped me out. When I got to houston I didn't have any patients or on assistant, but I made through. Thank God!!
Good luck to everyone else.:thumbup: :laugh: :) :)

No results yet---I thought if I do not check my mailbox for couple of days and then check it the third day, the result would be in it. I check it today, but still nothing from the WREB. Congrats pitmanls

Members don't see this ad :)
:thumbup: I PASSED!!!. Thanks to everyone that helped me out. When I got to houston I didn't have any patients or on assistant, but I made through. Thank God!!
Good luck to everyone else.:thumbup: :laugh: :) :)

Congratulations..
Do you know your score? and what about the CSW exam did you feel you did good especially the Pros section... I just want to see if I might have the same coz I didn't receive my results yet
Thanks

My friend got his result. I have'nt recieved it yet. My mail for today though has not been delivered yet---waiting

ok.... I am out of here....that's it .. no more .. no more .. I have passed !!!!!
Thank God

I don't know the breakdown of my score. I felt good about the prostho i was short on my endo and i know i took a hit for that but i passed. basically if you didn't get any major deductions( the pink paper from hell.) you should pass. good luck

Congradulations to all who passed. I am so happy for you guys, I haven't gotton my result yet since I took my exam in Portland.

I am pleased to hear the good news. I know you are ready to go out into the world and make a lot of money. For those that had a little trouble and need an assistant please contact me, I can help.