You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Houston Wreb
Started by drhouston
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hopefully ....in about 15 hours from now we get our results
anyway I think it would be a good idea if they at least could e-mail a notification of a passing ( fully or partially ) or failing status
What do u think guys ??
GOOG LUCK FOR EVERYBODY
What do u think guys ??
GOOG LUCK FOR EVERYBODY
No results yet---I thought if I do not check my mailbox for couple of days and then check it the third day, the result would be in it. I check it today, but still nothing from the WREB. Congrats pitmanls
👍 I PASSED!!!. Thanks to everyone that helped me out. When I got to houston I didn't have any patients or on assistant, but I made through. Thank God!!
Good luck to everyone else.👍🙂 🙂
Congratulations..
Do you know your score? and what about the CSW exam did you feel you did good especially the Pros section... I just want to see if I might have the same coz I didn't receive my results yet
Thanks
My friend got his result. I have'nt recieved it yet. My mail for today though has not been delivered yet---waiting
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have passed the WREBs. Hurray!!!
I Passed. By The Skin Of My Teeth But I Passed
Congrats Dr.Houston and asulikeit. I too am amongst you successful people..lol
Heartiest congratulations and thanx a lot to all who were helpful.
I don't know the breakdown of my score. I felt good about the prostho i was short on my endo and i know i took a hit for that but i passed. basically if you didn't get any major deductions( the pink paper from hell.) you should pass. good luck
Congradulations to all who passed. I am so happy for you guys, I haven't gotton my result yet since I took my exam in Portland.
I am pleased to hear the good news. I know you are ready to go out into the world and make a lot of money. For those that had a little trouble and need an assistant please contact me, I can help.