How and where to cite a published paper in TMDSAS?

Started by jophe
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jophe

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys -

Just a quick question. How and where do I include information on a published scientific paper that I helped author? Would that be under "personal biography" in the "List academic honors, awards and other recognitions" field?
How should I format the reference? Please help!

Thanks!

Joshua
 
I am also looking for the same information, but I haven't found any other threads through my searches that address this issue. Did you find a way to list the publication?