How are my Bootcamp scores?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Samin23

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I just finished the 5 full-length exams on DAT Bootcamp. My scores are:

Test 1 ........Test 2..............Test 3 .........Test 4 ..........Test 5
Bio: 28....... Bio: 18 ...........Bio: 21 ........Bio: 22 ........Bio: 20
GC: 27 ........GC: 25 ...........GC: 23........GC: 19..........GC: 19
OC: 27 ........OC: 22 ...........OC: 21........OC: 29.........OC: 21
PAT: 19.......PAT: N/A.......PAT: 19......PAT: 20.......PAT: 19
RC: 18.........RC: 17.............RC: 19........RC: 19.........RC: 20
QR: 19........QR: 20............QR: 17 .......QR: 19.........QR: 19

My TS scores on Test 1 are inflated because I looked over those questions 2 days before taking the test (and I didn't realize the questions would be repeating).
Also, Test 5 seemed to be much harder than the other 4.

My exam in this Monday (Aug 22nd). With the remaining time, I plan on reading Ferali's notes, taking the 2007 & 2009 tests, and skimming through Destroyer, unless anyone has any advice on a different strategy for the final week.

Are Bootcamp scores fairly representative of what to expect on test day?

Members don't see this ad.

Awesome scores. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress scores or study tips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight your scores can get. Thanks for the motivation.

All trolling aside, you seem to be moving in the right direction, with pretty steady scores across most sections. For me, bootcamp was pretty representative of what I saw on GC and OC (organic was easier than bootcamp for me). Bootcamp RC was harder than what I saw, bootcamp Qr was easier than what I saw.
Bio is a dice roll, but my real deal happened to have the topics that I am stronger in.

So basically what I am saying is that bootcamp was a decent representation of what I SAW. However, curved scores are a gong show, and as much as it sucks to say this, you really don't have much of an idea how you score until you see your score report.

Reactions: 2 users
Awesome scores. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress scores or study tips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight your scores can get. Thanks for the motivation.

All trolling aside, you seem to be moving in the right direction, with pretty steady scores across most sections. For me, bootcamp was pretty representative of what I saw on GC and OC (organic was easier than bootcamp for me). Bootcamp RC was harder than what I saw, bootcamp Qr was easier than what I saw.
Bio is a dice roll, but my real deal happened to have the topics that I am stronger in.

So basically what I am saying is that bootcamp was a decent representation of what I SAW. However, curved scores are a gong show, and as much as it sucks to say this, you really don't have much of an idea how you score until you see your score report.
Ahhh a fellow troll ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°):rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad :)

You just made my night haha. Thanks for the laugh (and the insight that followed).

Great Bootcamp scores. You'll do fine.

Personally, I took the 2007 and 2009 tests and then restudied the areas I got wrong. On the last day before the test, I went through all of my flashcards to refresh my memory on topics I filed away from earlier weeks.

Reactions: 1 users

Are you aware?

Reactions: 1 user