Podiatry How are my transcripts affected if I choose to do a deferment?

Started by Goro
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goro

Full Member
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I entered Podiatry school this spring and after getting really low scores on in all my classes on the first test. There seems to be know way of me bringing them up to a passing grade. What I wanted to know is that if after the school has offered me a deferment will the record of those courses for that semester be recorded as a W for each course or after 90 days will they transition the W to a WF on my transcripts?

Ask your school's Registrar.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.