General What's my re-applicant status if I only completed a primary app?

Started by GoSpursGo
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoSpursGo

SDN Chief Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Last cycle I submitted my primary application to one school without completing its secondary. I’m applying to this school again this year - do I check the reapplicant box?

Am I considered a reapplicant if in the previous cycle I only submitted my primary but NOT the secondary application to that school?

I would think not since you were never complete. But you can also ask them directly to clarify.
 
Is it the school asking on its secondary, or are you talking about it on the primary? If on the secondary, ask the school to be sure. If on the primary, even though you're applying to only one school, you are reapplying via that system, and not every school has a secondary. Thus, if the latter, I err on checking the box.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.