-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Anytime I ask why an angry customer keeps coming back, they say "it's convenient". A lot of people see CVS Caremark on their insurance card and assume they must fill at CVS.
I don't understand how chains like Taco Bell are in business in southern California when there's so many delicious, authentic Mexican taco shops all over the place. People flock to the chains no matter what.
I don't understand how chains like Taco Bell are in business in southern California when there's so many delicious, authentic Mexican taco shops all over the place. People flock to the chains no matter what.
Taco bell has 400 menu items. No matter what food you buy, they are all taste the same, like a vomit. If there is a fast food chain I don't go to, it's taco bell.
There are quite a lot of people here that take pride they come in early and leave late. That's why corp can keep cutting hours.
There are quite a lot of people here that take pride they come in early and leave late. That's why corp can keep cutting hours.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There are people here that are arguing that it's a good thing that corps are only giving out 32/hr a week for FT.
Wags: " Hey we only gonna give you 32 hrs a week."
SDN pharmacists: " Awesome! I didn't really want 40 anyways..."
The next day:
Colleague: "I heard they only gave you 32"
SDN pharmacists: " Noo. That's not how it happened at all. I wanted 32! It's awesome! Yayyyyyy....." Goes home and cries.
Wags: " Hey we only gonna give you 32 hrs a week."
SDN pharmacists: " Awesome! I didn't really want 40 anyways..."
The next day:
Colleague: "I heard they only gave you 32"
SDN pharmacists: " Noo. That's not how it happened at all. I wanted 32! It's awesome! Yayyyyyy....." Goes home and cries.
Last edited:
There are people here that are arguing that it's a good thing that corps are only giving out 32/hr a week for FT.
Wags: " Hey we only gonna give you 32 hrs a week."
SDN pharmacists: " Awesome! I didn't really want 40 anyways..."
I'm one of them. I'd rather spend time with family and friends. My loans are paid off, expenses are low. I still make 6 figures, that's plenty for me.
Yes but that should be your decision, not something that was forced on you and hoping your circumstances aligned.I'm one of them. I'd rather spend time with family and friends. My loans are paid off, expenses are low. I still make 6 figures, that's plenty for me.
But these are also jobs we choose to apply and interview forYes but that should be your decision, not something that was forced on you and hoping your circumstances aligned.
Corporate retail has always been a beast of burden
Very few consider the scope of responsibility required to excel in this job before getting in
Now that the pay for retail is low, maybe there will be a correction in the economy in a few years
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using SDN mobile
Yeah I never understood what kept people coming back for more either. Only a few have no choice, most can go other places. So....do that, lol.
Do you just love to complain? Do you think that it’s no better anywhere else so pointless to take your business elsewhere?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Do you just love to complain? Do you think that it’s no better anywhere else so pointless to take your business elsewhere?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I just wanted to add that Taco Bell is off the hook. Taco Beezy baby!
This made me laughI just wanted to add that Taco Bell is off the hook. Taco Beezy baby!
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using SDN mobile
Haha negative synergyMeaning CVS now owns an insurance company so they no longer need to get prescriptions filled on time or help their customers? Makes sense. Synergies man.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using SDN mobile
tylenolnumber3
Full Member
CVS just merger with Aetna for 70 billion. Cuts are needed to make shareholders happy.
If you’re not doing the espp then you done wrong
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Coming from a 32 hour pharmacist, all my pharmacy had to do to cut staff pharmacists to 32 hours a week was close 1 hour earlier each night (8 pm instead of 9 pm) and cut 2 hours off the weekend hours (close at 6 instead of 7 on Saturday, open at 11 instead of 10 on Sunday). Being a smaller pharmacy, most of our patrons assumed we closed at 7 pm on weekdays anyways so it was a smart move. Still open more than most independent pharmacy but still able to trim (a lot of money) in payroll costs.
I enjoy the 32 hours/week life. It was daunting at first, but I manage my finances perfectly fine and still have extra money to pay over on my student loans a month. Yes, it wasn't my choice but it's honestly been a way better transition than I expected.
I enjoy the 32 hours/week life. It was daunting at first, but I manage my finances perfectly fine and still have extra money to pay over on my student loans a month. Yes, it wasn't my choice but it's honestly been a way better transition than I expected.
The one thing I'll give to chain fast food places over the mom and pop fast food places is consistency.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Coming from a 32 hour pharmacist, all my pharmacy had to do to cut staff pharmacists to 32 hours a week was close 1 hour earlier each night (8 pm instead of 9 pm) and cut 2 hours off the weekend hours (close at 6 instead of 7 on Saturday, open at 11 instead of 10 on Sunday). Being a smaller pharmacy, most of our patrons assumed we closed at 7 pm on weekdays anyways so it was a smart move. Still open more than most independent pharmacy but still able to trim (a lot of money) in payroll costs.
I enjoy the 32 hours/week life. It was daunting at first, but I manage my finances perfectly fine and still have extra money to pay over on my student loans a month. Yes, it wasn't my choice but it's honestly been a way better transition than I expected.
What is your total loans?
What is your total loans?
Total loan balance is around $70k
Similar threads
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 4K