How bad is this for a first semester?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jackal head

Registered Sex Offender
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please be honest

Eco - A
Bio1500 - B-
Pol Culture - B+
Philosophy - B+

Members don't see this ad.

Not bad at all! Its pretty good for the first semester since college is a hard new transition for most students. Just try to maintain A's and B's especially with the science courses but so far so good.

Not bad at all! Its pretty good for the first semester since college is a hard new transition for most students. Just try to maintain A's and B's especially with the science courses but so far so good.

I was just a bit care less, if I just worked a LITTE harder I could have easily got an A in phi and pol, probably not for bio1500 though (not the intro bio course, it is actually considered to be one of the hardest bio courses)

I just seems like I cut my chances in half with this first semester, the only good thing is I am now extremely motivated to work harder, plus I was going through some difficult times in my own life which will be over soon.

Please be honest

Eco - A
Bio1500 - B-
Pol Culture - B+
Philosophy - B+
Relax, these are decent grades and you've got nothing to worry about.

Focus on your upcoming finals, excel in your pre-pharm requirements (not that Bio1500 and your other social science classes don't count), and find tutoring if you need assistance before it's too late from an on-campus learning center.

Luck