Philosophy - B+

ADN1226

Class of 2012!
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
May 21, 2006
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Not bad at all! Its pretty good for the first semester since college is a hard new transition for most students. Just try to maintain A's and B's especially with the science courses but so far so good.

jackal head

Registered Sex Offender
10+ Year Member
Dec 12, 2007
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Not bad at all! Its pretty good for the first semester since college is a hard new transition for most students. Just try to maintain A's and B's especially with the science courses but so far so good.
I was just a bit care less, if I just worked a LITTE harder I could have easily got an A in phi and pol, probably not for bio1500 though (not the intro bio course, it is actually considered to be one of the hardest bio courses)

I just seems like I cut my chances in half with this first semester, the only good thing is I am now extremely motivated to work harder, plus I was going through some difficult times in my own life which will be over soon.

AggiePharmer

Pharmatoxicogenomicist
10+ Year Member
Mar 1, 2008
San Diego
Status
Pharmacy Student
Please be honest

Eco - A
Bio1500 - B-
Pol Culture - B+
Philosophy - B+
Relax, these are decent grades and you've got nothing to worry about.

Focus on your upcoming finals, excel in your pre-pharm requirements (not that Bio1500 and your other social science classes don't count), and find tutoring if you need assistance before it's too late from an on-campus learning center.

Luck

About the Ads