How can I edit candidate profile on walgreens job website

Started by babyapple
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

babyapple

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How can I edit my profile on walgreens job website? I tried everything I can click, I still stayed at the "search", there is no place for me to update my profile. Anyone know about this? Thank you!
 

Attachments

  • walgreens.jpg
    walgreens.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 353
I can't remember if I did the skill assessment, what's this? I did have an interview with them in our campus career fair last Nov. I filled the application on line after that. Now after my rotation in Walgreens, I want to update my resume so that it looks better that I worked for them.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm assuming that since your application has already completed step 2, you completed the skills assessment. Did you go into a Walgreens and answer a series of questions on the computer? Once it is taken past step 1, it normally isn't available to edit if I recall correctly (it's been years since I filled mine out).

Applications are kept on file for 90 days, so you could always reapply with your updated information.
 
I googled the skill assessment. I have never done that. I emailed my resume to DM directly and he asked me to update my application. I think I have to call their 1-800 to find out how. Thank you, Wheresmyaricept