How can I get a PTaide Job

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

saidwindow

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi -

I am looking for a PTaide job; and I am wondering about the proper way to get hired;;;;

thx
 
I recommend contacting your local out-patient clinic or hospital to see if they have a position available. If so, you will most likely have to go through the proper channels. Many places offer their volunteers PT Aid positions.
 
I started out volunteering at an OP ortho clinic that was recommended to me by my anatomy professor. After 3-4 months of volunteer work, I was offered a paid position as an Aide/Tech.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I submitted my resume to a bunch of clinics in my area. Then went through the interview process.

I had asked about the PT Aide interview process in another post. I was just wondering what kind of questions did they ask you in the interview and do you have any tips for a first time interviewee like me for an aide job? Thanks!