How do I apply for an OMFS internship/non-categorical position?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

djs1113

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

I was wondering how to go about applying for an OMFS internship/non-categorical position. Can anyone explain the process?
Should I contact/send my application before or on match day? Should my application be mailed or emailed?
Should I fill out a PASS application?
What documents (in general) are necessary to send out to these programs?
What happens on match day? Do I just start calling programs after 12pm and try to get interviews?
Does anyone have a comprehensive list of internship/non-categorical programs?

I haven't taken the CBSE yet (will take this February) and I'm primarily looking in the tri-state area. Sorry for all the questions -- feel like there isn't too much information about this process out there. I appreciate any responses.

Thanks in advance!
 
Last edited: