How do I apply to more medical schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted988786

I submitted my application in May and it was processed around the second week of June. If I am interested in applying to more medical schools, what steps would I take? The amcas website says to "resubmit" the application. Does this mean that my application will have to be processed/verified again? How long will it take for those medical schools to receive my application?:unsure:

Members don't see this ad.

I submitted my application in May and it was processed around the second week of June. If I am interested in applying to more medical schools, what steps would I take? The amcas website says to "resubmit" the application. Does this mean that my application will have to be processed/verified again? How long will it take for those medical schools to receive my application?:unsure:
If you’ve been verified , when you add schools they should get your primary within 24 hours if not sooner.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
It's immediate. Resubmit simply means paying the additional fees and rechecking all of the acknowledgement boxes. No reprocessing or reverification. You simply go into the application, add your schools and "resubmit." All of your new schools will have your primary by the next day, as @candbgirl said.

Reactions: 1 users