How do I claim CME credit for ABEM board exams?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Angry Birds

Angry Troll
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Am I correct in thinking we get CME credits for both the written and oral ABEM board exams? Anyone know how many credits?

And how do I claim them?
 
Am I correct in thinking we get CME credits for both the written and oral ABEM board exams? Anyone know how many credits?

And how do I claim them?
It’s state by state. In mine, a board exam counts for 1 year of cme, so you’re good for 1 yr after boards. Check with your state board.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad