How do I convert my raw score to standard score?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TAAP_WATR

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I graded my first exam on math destroyer but i dont know what score it translates too ~_~

Members don't see this ad.

I graded my first exam on math destroyer but i dont know what score it translates too ~_~
There is no conversion table. You can look up some of the more recent DAT breakdowns where people have posted what they were getting on Math Destroyer vs the real thing, that’s as good as it gets.

I was averaging about 32/40 I think on Math destroyer tests. I think Lowest was 26/40, highest was 38/40. Got a 30 on QR. don’t use Destroyer as practice tests for a score, use it as content review and practice. Just make sure you’re comfortable with all of the problem types in Math Destroyer and learn from what you miss

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
There is no conversion table. You can look up some of the more recent DAT breakdowns where people have posted what they were getting on Math Destroyer vs the real thing, that’s as good as it gets.

I was averaging about 32/40 I think on Math destroyer tests. I think Lowest was 26/40, highest was 38/40. Got a 30 on QR. don’t use Destroyer as practice tests for a score, use it as content review and practice. Just make sure you’re comfortable with all of the problem types in Math Destroyer and learn from what you miss
Excellent advice!

Nancy, co-owner, DAT and Math Destroyer

Agreed entirely with what was said above, There's no score converter, because nothing can really predict your score on the actual exam. Here were the amount of questions I got right at the time, but I also got a 30.

Math DestroyerTest 123456789101112Avg
Take 1 (/40)312737373636363839
37​
33​
33​
35​
Take 23740373937403740----
38.375​