How do I fare or what are my chances.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DannyPx

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Thanks all for being so nice in here. You all are such a wonderful people and helpful in all.

My sister applied to a new Pharmacy program that will be starting in the fall next year. She is getting too anxious if she will get in. here are her credentials:

Scienece GPA- 3.3
Overall GpA-3.65
Pharmacy Volunteer experience-115 hours
Strong recommendation letter
Good essay
strong past awards as outstanding student leader and so many scholarship awards
Community volunteer involvement
verse academic record plus past experience in medical field though not a degree. A number of medical upper credit courses.
Great personality and well articulated but with some accent.

Please friends, tell me where she stands at this moment. She doesn't need a PCAT as that is not required. I will appreciate your most honest evaluation.
Thanks y'all.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi DannyPx,

I think your sister is a competitive applicant. If she has a strong and submit her application early, she will have a very good chance of getting an interview invitation. I think the deciding factor will be how she does on the interview. If the admission commitee is able to see the greatness you see in her, she will be accepted.

Best of luck to your sister.

P.S: Is the new school she applying for in Oregon?

Fushi.tarazu said:
Hi DannyPx,

I think your sister is a competitive applicant. If she has a strong and submit her application early, she will have a very good chance of getting an interview invitation. I think the deciding factor will be how she does on the interview. If the admission commitee is able to see the greatness you see in her, she will be accepted.

Best of luck to your sister.

Thanks for the advice.