How do I get Stephanie Abrams from the Weather Channel to marry me?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yeah, I hear you about Angie Harmon... that is, until she went all "Jesus freak" and whatnot. Totally ruined it for me (and her career, ala Kirk Cameron... who turned into a preachy, holier-than-thou dick from what I've heard).

-copro

Yeah, Kirk Cameron was a cool dude when he was in Growing Pains. Now he's the king of B-rated faith based movies.... To each his own, but it does change one's perception.

Yeah, Kirk Cameron was a cool dude when he was in Growing Pains. Now he's the king of B-rated faith based movies.... To each his own, but it does change one's perception.

Well, I admire his conviction, despite not agreeing with it (and, in all truth and honesty, thinking it's childish and stupid).

For example, he's been noted as saying "I will not kiss anyone but my wife" intimating that he will not act in roles that require him to show any affection, however feigned for the role he's appearing in, outside of his own marriage (although this would otherwise be considered nothing more than "acting" by everyone involved and/or watching it).

Hollywood tends to frown on such proclamations, especially if one is trying to advance their acting career. And, one's wife - in this case, as hot as she is - cannot appear as the love interest in every role one takes... that's just boring.

-copro

Members don't see this ad :)
i raise you all with erica hill

EHill_8.1.jpg

Agree completely. I love the way she acts with Anderson Cooper. Very sexy and quick witted.

She was wearing a Detroit Lions hat this am and was cuuuuttteeee!

i saw erica hill in manhattan one time gettin some frozen yogurt... she's kind of a chubbo :/

Agree completely. I love the way she acts with Anderson Cooper. Very sexy and quick witted.

She was wearing a Detroit Lions hat this am and was cuuuuttteeee!

I don't see it. She's more in the would do her though not particularly hot category. Just personal preference.

Maybe because she is so chummy with Anderson my mommy got me this career since I have no idea what I'm talking about Cooper that turns me off.

I don't see it. She's more in the would do her though not particularly hot category. Just personal preference.

Maybe because she is so chummy with Anderson my mommy got me this career since I have no idea what I'm talking about Cooper that turns me off.

Dude, I had to read this three times until I got what you were saying...

I don't see it. She's more in the "would-do-her" though "not-particularly-hot" category. Just personal preference.

Maybe [it's] because she is so chummy with Anderson [in a] "my-mommy-got-me-this-career-since-I-have-no-idea-what-I'm-talking-about, Cooper" [sort of way] that turns me off.

:idea:

-copro

Stephanie Abrams is cute enough, but she has terrible taste in music!

"I love all types of music. I'm not really into one genre, but like a little of each (it's like musical tapas). There's Rob Thomas (and/or Matchbox 20), Regina Spektor, Gavin Degraw, Celiene Dion, Billy Joel and Elton John. There's also anything from the Beatles to Barry Manilow to the Carpenters and the 80's (so fun!) Then there's the country side of things... who doesn't love "Broken Road" by Rascall Flatts and "You'll think of me," by Keith Urban? I also love to shake it to a little "Boom, Boom, Pow" but the Black Eyed Peas and love, love anything by Justin Timberlake (including his skits on SNL)."

I agree that Erica Hill is hot. So is Erin Burnett.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, guys, it's not even close. Jackie Guerrido from Univision:
Jackie%2BGuerrido.jpg

340x.jpg

What's nice looking there is store bought. Erica Hill could buy some too, though it might make her seem less serious.

Here is my hottie. She's not a weather girl but who cares.

Attachments

• giadaheadshot.zip
    37.1 KB · Views: 304
  • 1400052580.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V39952956_.zip
    41.4 KB · Views: 231
You know, the more I look at that Erica Hill picture... the doofier looking I think she is. Sorry, dudes.

-copro

Ah... Stephanie's on the TODAY show right now...

:love:

-copro