How do I retake?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Toothout

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm trying to submit a new application, as it says in the guide, and I get this message: "you already have an active application for this exam. New applications are not allowed" 😵 what do I do to get my new elegibility ID then?
 
You need to wait 3 months before retaking.
I know, but I can't schedule also? I thought I could schedule now for September... that's awful, if i wait to schedule in september, I probably won't find anything open for that same month.
Is that how it actually works?
Then why people said "if I were you I would go and reschedule now for September " :pigeon: