• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

CallMeDoct

5+ Year Member
May 21, 2015
Status
Dental Student
I'm trying to submit a new application, as it says in the guide, and I get this message: "you already have an active application for this exam. New applications are not allowed" o_O what do I do to get my new elegibility ID then?

CallMeDoct

5+ Year Member
May 21, 2015
Status
Dental Student
You need to wait 3 months before retaking.
I know, but I can't schedule also? I thought I could schedule now for September... that's awful, if i wait to schedule in september, I probably won't find anything open for that same month.
Is that how it actually works?
Then why people said "if I were you I would go and reschedule now for September " :pigeon:

Likkriue

2+ Year Member
Jan 30, 2016
New York City
Status
Dental Student
I have no idea how retakes work aside from that, you'll have to wait till someone who has retaken post or call them up.

Reactions: CallMeDoct
About the Ads