How do I submit official undergrad transcripts to ADEA PASS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PerioDont

Resident Periodontist
7+ Year Member
Contest Winner!
Reaction score
Hi everyone, one of the programs I'm applying for is requesting official undergrad transcripts to ADEA PASS. I already have my 'unofficial' transcripts under documents.

Screen Shot 2020-07-24 at 11.15.17 AM.jpg

I can't figure out a way to add in my official undergrad transcripts. when I go to my undergrad transcripts and request ADEA PASS, it says I require a transcript request form barcode number. However when I chat with ADEA PASS, they say they can't give me one because it is not a dental school transcript?

Screen Shot 2020-07-24 at 11.28.34 AM.jpg

Additionally, I have already submitted my app :/

Members don't see this ad.

I ran into the same problem! My suggestion is to call the secretary/front desk of the program you are applying to and tell them this. You can try asking them if they will accept an official transcript sent directly to the program because ADEA Pass wont let you upload it.

Reactions: 1 user
I ran into the same problem! My suggestion is to call the secretary/front desk of the program you are applying to and tell them this. You can try asking them if they will accept an official transcript sent directly to the program because ADEA Pass wont let you upload it.
Good suggestion!

Members don't see this ad :)
Good suggestion!
Hello, did you end up calling the front desk of the school you were interested in and send your transcripts directly to them? Or were you able to upload them to ADEA PASS. I am having the same trouble and I can't upload them to ADEA PASS only the unofficial ones myself.

Hello, did you end up calling the front desk of the school you were interested in and send your transcripts directly to them? Or were you able to upload them to ADEA PASS. I am having the same trouble and I can't upload them to ADEA PASS only the unofficial ones myself.
I actually went to my college website and there is an option to send official transcripts to ADEA Pass, no barcode needed.

it worked out

PASS said (when I called) that they will not accept them and that "the schools know we don't take official undergrad transcripts and will therefore have a method of sending directly to themselves if required". If you check on your app under the "check status" section it will list your schools and say "not required" for undergrad.

Worth a try sending it though if your school already has a sending option.