How do I track the status of AMCAS app?

Started by qweewq11
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

qweewq11

Smiley orgy organizer
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The AMCAS instructions say: "Regularly checking the status of their application from the time they submit their application to AMCAS through the date their application is received by their designated schools"

How does one check the status of their app, whether all transcripts have been received, and whether it has been transmitted? Is there a website?

Logging into AMCAS just gives me the same old AMCAS screen but with X's through the things I can't change.

Thanks!
 
what does the screen say when you log in? that's how you check.
 
It looks just like it did before I certified it, but with big red X's on the checkboxes for GPA, courses, colleges attended, etc so that you can't change them.

I got an email this morning saying something about an anomaly in the system, so I am wondering if that is the problem.

For the rest of you, when you logged in it immediately told you the status of your transcripts and tramission status?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Immediately after I submitted, it said my file was on hold.. then when the transcripts got there, it went active.. and has stayed that way for the past 3 weeks.
 
well... it should say something in the center of the screen (not just on the lefthand side). what is the narrative? aren't there a couple of paragraphs written about being verified or something?

if you got that weird e-mail it may have just meant that the narrative is not available right now for some reason. it is pretty self-explanatory if everything is working ok.